Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 05:30 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Taken in our local country park. It's a beautiful morning this morning so far. I should be able to finish tidying up my flower beds.PS half an hour later it's now dull and looks like rain is on it's way........never mind.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 09:05 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

The Old Laundry, Finlaystone Country Park

Good Morning Alan and Everyone Dull damp and dreich start to the day so far! Rained heavy during the night.

That's a beautiful photo, Alan - love the bird! Well captured!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Parrots are winding me up just now as they want feeding and Soochie is telling me "it's raining out there" and "it's cold in here

Take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 09:19 AM

Good morning Alan, Rosemary et all...

I'll be picking blackcurrants again shortly and I'm cooking a chicken Korma for lunch followed by strawberries (bought) and cream. A visit to see friends this afternoon for coffee and cake is then on the cards methinks...

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 09:40 AM

Morning everyone
The same here was a bright start and now clouding over and getting set to rain.
Was a lovely evening yesterday managed to sit out until about 9.30 when it started getting a bit chilly. Love looking down the garden in the evening and seeing how nice it all looks with the solar lights on.
Have a lovely weekend hope it brightens up a bit
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 10:42 AM

Good morning fellow members drizzling at the moment and rather windy.

I have done food shopping and have babysitting later so am now hurrying round to get my jobs done
Have a pleasant day everyone .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 12:31 PM

Morning all.
A lovely bright start, sun was shining and it was quite warm, went shopping early and brought back clouds and a little rain. It is now quite windy..will have to close the doors and windows at this rate.
Not sure what we are doing today, may potter in the garden, the alternative is housework
Have a nice day, each
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 12:35 PM

Hello everyone sunshine and showers here, still a pleasant 20ºC though.

Nothing special planned for today other than the normal household chores.

Black swan family at Dawlish ....

Enjoy your day all!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 02:21 PM

Nice photo Mags.
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 02:30 PM

Morning all...

Just got back from a trip out. Managed to get to our local hypermarket and had my first post-op greasy fried breakfast and then down to the beach and waddle along the beachfront for a bit. A quick cup of coffee in the warm sunny weather and home again.

I'm now totally shattered and finished for the day.

Have a good one all...
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 02:31 PM

Oh Mags, the little ones are so cute!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top