Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 04:57 AM

A Very Happy Thursday Folk.

Looking towards the ruined abbey at Whitby, North Yorkshire. We're off for a pub lunch followed by our weekly shopping today.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 07:16 AM

Re: A Very Happy Thursday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeZWXYIIWaI

Rain is in the air and dark clouds are gathhering overhead, a slight breeze does not stop it being a very clammy sort of day here yet Mother natures creatures are singing their hearts out with the Farmyard animals supplying the backing group.

Plans for today, Well, we got back from our few days break and now we have to go away again. Sorry folks but it could be a long one as there are some family problems to sort out, nothing serious just time consuming. Lunch will be at home and fitted in between packing and getting Eileen settled in again with Neighbours who have very kindly take care of her until we return.

Lakeside from Newby Bridge - Bowness road.

Alan we have been to that lovely view and it sure can get a bit windy there. Lovely picture which brings back memories.

Have a great day everyone and do you remember this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3Rir545As
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 07:52 AM

Good morning everyone from a very warm and humid Sherwood, looks like thunderstorms later..

No firm plans yet for today but a trip to the cash and carry might be in the offing, I can just espy Mrs PM making a list of some sort.. Salmon and roast veg for lunch and hopefully a couple of hours in the garden this afternoon.

Good to see you back AB and sorry to see you go again so soon, hope all goes well for your family problems.

I know that view well as well Alan, Whitby is one of our all time favourite places..

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 09:44 AM

Good Morning, Wet and Horrid here again....Seems we have Thunder and Torrential rain on the way for around Lunch Time........Oh Joy
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 10:01 AM

Morning
Very close here today, will have have to keep the fan on, need to go out later for a walk so hope it stays dry.
Enjoy your day all
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 10:14 AM

Morning all...

Looks like a nice day out. Today my 'Good lady' is taking me out to the local shopping mall for a well-earned coffee and chocolate muffin, first time outside since my surgery. (The muffin is purely for medicinal purposes ). Wanted to go today as its usually quieter today with less people around and being trapped in the house for five days, I may be going a little stir-crazy.

Have a nice one all....
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 11:10 AM

Finlaystone Country Park

Morning All I'm running late this morning, I read too long last night - 4 am this morning and slept in a wee bit this morning! Parrots not talking to me just making noises Loki never bothered though, she is so laid back!

Still heavy drizzle outside, mist isn't as bad as it was yesterday but still very clammy!

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob! Loved the links as well, Bob.
Thanks for sharing

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 12:28 PM

Good morning everyone heavy thunderstorms here today.
I have been baby sitting and am now going to have a well earned lunch.

Enjoy your day however you decide to spend it .
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 01:16 PM

Good morning all! Can you remember what you were doing one year ago today? I was looking through my photograph collection and came across this picture taken by me June 27, 2011. It reminds me that I need to get back to the Portland Rose Garden. Have a good day all!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2012, 01:41 PM

Hello everyone been a lovely sunny morning here with temps reaching 24ºC - unfortunately the clouds are now arriving fast

Good to see you back AB but sorry to see you leaving us again so soon. I hope you manage to sort out the family problems satisfactory.

Lovely pictures again, everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top