Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 10:54 PM

Strange Dreams!

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt that I was being taught how to use a printing press!!

What's that all about?
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

26-06-2012, 11:16 PM

Re: Strange Dreams!

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt that I was being taught how to use a printing press!!

What's that all about?
I dunno Carmen but I will ask St Augustine of Hippo next time we have a chat about the origins of the Universe and stuff. The goodly chap is the patron saint of printers so he might be able to shed some light on the subject for you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 11:31 PM

What's that all about?
Perhaps the bedding was too tight and squashing you Carmen
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
I dunno Carmen but I will ask St Augustine of Hippo next time we have a chat about the origins of the Universe and stuff. The goodly chap is the patron saint of printers so he might be able to shed some light on the subject for you.
Got any connections for an interpretation of this one? A few nights ago I dreamed I was about to get into my pickup truck and I noticed a naked lady lounging in the back, smoking a cigarette. I handed her some clothes that looked like hospital scrubs and she left. No conversation. Weird!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Got any connections for an interpretation of this one? A few nights ago I dreamed I was about to get into my pickup truck and I noticed a naked lady lounging in the back, smoking a cigarette. I handed her some clothes that looked like hospital scrubs and she left. No conversation. Weird!
Perhaps it had something to do with uncooked bacon and smoking camp fires
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
maybe
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 11:44 PM

Of course! Could it be any more obvious?
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
Hahaha thanks, I think

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Perhaps the bedding was too tight and squashing you Carmen
Don't think so, can't stand to be wrapped up like a cocoon in bed

Perhaps someone has some pressing news for me in the near future
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK

26-06-2012, 11:48 PM

Good interpretation there
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada

26-06-2012, 11:50 PM

Perhaps someone has some pressing news for me in the near future
I just googled and found this on dreammoods.com: "To see a printing press in your dream represents communication. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you have not learned from your past life lessons or previous mistakes. You need to take in what you learned from the past and incorporate it into your present life. "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top