Join for free
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 03:30 PM

Back today from wedding

Had a wonderful time, the weather was not great but managed to stop raining long enough to get some snaps outside. The reception was in barberstown castle in Kildare, a beautiful setting. Will try to post some snaps when I recover there was a few late nights and way too much wine, but I had fun
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 03:32 PM

Re: Back today from wedding

Originally Posted by Jean ->
Had a wonderful time, the weather was not great but managed to stop raining long enough to get some snaps outside. The reception was in barberstown castle in Kildare, a beautiful setting. Will try to post some snaps when I recover there was a few late nights and way too much wine, but I had fun
Glad you had a good time Jean! Looking forward to some pics - sounds like a lovely setting indeed.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 06:45 PM

Glad you had a good time at the wedding Jean, looking forward to seeing some photos
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 08:31 PM

Hi Jean nice to see you back, I am pleased to hear you had a good time .
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 10:27 PM

Hello Jean

There's nothing like a good wedding do is there? Glad you had a great time.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 08:06 PM

Nice to hear you had a lovely time at the wedding. I have been in the castle at Kildare, about 5 years ago. It a nice castle if I remember right. Look forward to the photo's.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 09:37 PM

Glad you had a good time. I love weddings. We are invited to two this year. One in July and one in September.

I will have to buy two new outfits, well you do don't you
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 10:12 PM

Pleased you enjoyed the wedding Jean and that you were able to get some photos outside. Sounds a lovely setting for a wedding.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2012, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
That's where my Daughter held the wedding reception Jean, it's a nice place. That was 14 years ago and I was happy and sad at the same time, happy because she was getting married and sad because I was losing my only little Girl.
I'm glad you had an enjoyable Day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top