Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 04:52 AM

Happy Tuesday one and all.

This is the river Neckar and the castle at Tubingen, Germany. We had a lovely day weatherwise yesterday and I set my leeks in their final position. That's everything planted now. I might try a root of new potatoes this coming weekend. I scratched away the soil around one plant and there are some reasonable sized potatoes there.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 07:52 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday one and all.

Good morning fellow members it has clouded over after a bright start but is quite warm.

I have baby Hannah today so a long busy day in store.

Have a lovely day everyone..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 08:26 AM

Good morning all!

We have a bright sunny start to the day and the temperature has already risen to 20ºC, what a difference it makes to one's spirit!

No set plans for today, will tackle whatever crops up

Have a great day folks, I hope the sun is shining on you!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 08:33 AM

Morning all, sunny here as well but showers forecast for later.

I'm picking blackcurrants again this morning, trying to get them before the blackbirds is the biggest problem even though they are netted over... Just hope they leave us a few...

Good luck with the spuds Alan, I've not looked at mine yet as they were slow to start with the cold spring, but I might dig up a root in a couple of weeks time..

Enjoy your day folks, whatever you have planned...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 09:44 AM

Morning everyone
Not a brilliant start here this morning, it is dry but overcast and very warm.
Not a lot planned for today may take it easy for a change
Enjoy your day all
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 10:20 AM

Morning All Quite a bright start to the day early on this morning - sun was out but it has dulled down now and a wee bit windy! Still it is nice out in it.

Lovely photo Alan - thanks for sharing

Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday.

Take care and stay safe
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2012, 10:48 AM

Good morning everybody, same here, sunshine first thing and has now clouded over. Apparently we can look forward to showers later, can't wait

Am awaiting delivery of my new sofa this morning, before noon apparently! Am hoping and praying that the delivery guys will take pity on me and take my old one out into the garage for a few quid. I have put it on freecycle and freegle but no takers as yet so will have to put it on again.

Had words this morning with a window cleaner which was not a good start to the day. He had parked opposite another car which left a very narrow gap for me to get through so I tooted to get his attention but no he wouldn't move it, said I had plenty of room!! Yes I did squeeze through but didn't see why I should have to when he shouldn't have parked there in the first place as there was lots of free space just a few yeards away, groan groan.

Lovely photlos again Alan and Rosemary I always love to see Loki, I've said it before, but she really is beautiful. Here's one I took yesterday whilst I had an hour to spare inbetween jobs, so took Bonnie for a little walk.

Graham glad you are now back home and you'll soon be running around! I know somebody who had a hip replacement last year and is now waiting for a date to have the other one done.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top