Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2012, 04:50 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

This was taken in Germany near Konigsee. I'm off out walking with my old workmates today. About half a dozen of us meet up once a month for a pub lunch. Some of us do about a five mile walk while others go straight to the pub. Gradually, over the years, some have gone to the "inn in the sky".
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2012, 07:48 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who visit OFFers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xmxU...eature=related

Oh! what a beautiful morning. Walking along the Bridle path this morning lots of mother natures flying creatures welcomed us with the different songs, Swallows kept flying across our path as much to say where are you going, Rabbits were frollicking in the feilds, I have never seen as many in one field before, whilst a Buzzard flew high above watching over them, probably thinking which should I have for lunch.

Plans for today now that the weekly shopping is done are to relax this morning, have lunch with friends and then spend the afternoon in the company of friends who have just got back from holidy in th Bahamas.

Have a great day everyone and remember to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5KJc-qOvuw
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2012, 09:33 AM

Good morning, it's a lovely sunny morning here. Plans for today, shopping for son in law's birthday present hoping for inspiration when we get to the stores.
Lots of birds in the garden this morning, including a woodpecker
I can hear someone mowing and the blackbird is singing his heart out...don't you just love summer?
Have a good day everyone.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2012, 09:47 AM

Another beautiful day
So love seeing all the pictures that are put on this page
Eating our own Strawberries last night such a great crop coming through. Cannot beat going out into the garden and picking your own fruit and veg.
Enjoy your day all
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2012, 09:48 AM

Good Morning Folks Another beautiful morning so far, nice and cool outside as well

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and the links as well Bob. Many thanks for sharing

Photobucket still isn't working for me this morning

Hope you all have a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2012, 10:14 AM

Good morning all on a lovely summer morning here in Sherwood.

I got the all clear at the hospital yesterday, so I'm feeling quite chipper today and intend to celebrate with a spot of gardening and a few odd jobs around the house....

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2012, 11:53 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning here too and I am taking advantage of it with three loads of washing out to dry.

One lawn cut one to go before the next lot of rain arrives tonight. Have a pleasant day everyone

Good to hear you got the all clear Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2012, 12:46 PM

Hello everyone it has been a lovely morning but more and more clouds are appearing, still quite warm at 22ºC though.

I thoroughly enjoyed my granddaughter's choir concert at the church last evening and although she was nervous, everything went well with her solo of "Shenandoah". The concert didn't finish until 8.30pm and my poor husband was continually 'watch watching' as he was missing the England game!

Barry, I'm so pleased you had the all clear from the hospital

My thoughts are with Graham today, I hope his operation goes well.

Have a pleasant day all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2012, 01:40 PM

Good afternoon all, lovely day again here. I'm just in for a break, got lots of work on so I'll be busy for the rest of the day, but it's not really work to me I actually enjoy doing it, thats probably why I stuck at it for 50 years.
Glad you got good news Barry. Enjoy your mates company and your pint Alan. lovely scenes again.
Make the best of the good weather folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top