Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 04:48 AM

Happy Tuesday Peeps.

A nice little pad on the shore of lake Como, Italy. Summer pruned my apple trees yesterday. I grow them as cordons about 10 feet tall so I have to balance on a step ladder to reach the top. I'm not sure I ought to be doing that at my age !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 07:04 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Peeps.

Good morning Alan and all visitors to this place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x8D4T--0v4

The dark drifting clouds are painting mystic patterns on a grey background and the rain is falling at a steady rate creating puddles for Mother natures creatures to bath in, the Cows are restless and creating quite a noise which must be upsetting the Peacock as he is shouting at the top of his vocie but hey thats life.

Plans for today seem to be struggling to get out of the melting pot so who knows what will happen apart from lunch ( Mixed Grill ) which will be at home.

Lovely picture of a medieval looking Castle Alan

Have a wonderful day folks and try to stay dry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjnkmNyArNg
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 07:59 AM

A very good morning to you all on this bright and sunny day in Sherwood, where all is well with the world...

I'm off to the hospital this morning for a final check up on my pre-cancerous growth, which I think has now finally cleared. Fingers crossed eh...

Chicken pie and mash for lunch and then we have friends visiting this afternoon for coffee and cake.

Nice pictures guys, enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 08:58 AM

Good morning fellow members bright and breezy this morning .

Baby Hannah is having a nap on day two of all day babysitting. I am glad it is only two days, I am finding it very tiring .

Fish pie for lunch then we will take Chloe for a walk.

Have an enjoyable day everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 09:47 AM

Good Morning Everyone Lovely sunny morning so far, a nice wee breeze blowing making it very pleasant to be out in it

Lovely photos Alan and Bob Thanks for sharing and great links, Bob Enjoyed them.

My photobucket isn't working this morning - they are making changes to it so probably that's the reason

Hope you all enjoy your day.

Take care and stay safe
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 09:53 AM

Good morning everybody. Looks like we've had a spot of rain overnight. I thought today was meant to be fine Even though there are black clouds around I do think it will clear.

I am having a day off today and will do my best to forget work as its making me very stressed and sick at the moment. So am heading south of here on the hunt for wild orchids and will be gutted if I don't get to see a Frog Orchid which is my main aim

Barry hope your visit to the hospital goes well and that you get good news.

Lovely photos Alan and AB. I would have posted one myself I took yesterday of Bonnie but alas cannot access Photobucket for some reason or other.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 10:55 AM

What a beautiful morning.
Shame we cannot have more days like this one.
Apparently the summer will be starting in September. So I think i will book the whole month off work.
In the meantime back to work
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 12:10 PM

Good morning all a warm and sunny day here with just the odd cloud in the sky.

No special plans for the day but this evening we are going to a local church where our granddaughter will be singing a solo in her school's musical concert. She is feeling nervous about it but I feel sure that once she starts singing, she will be ok.

Barry, I hope you receive good news at the hospital today.

Just tested Photobucket and it appears to be ok now, so.......

"Cruising down the River" (Nile)....

Have a good birthday, Graham ..... good luck tomorrow!

Enjoy your day folks!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 01:34 PM

Good afternoon all, lovely day here today so I'll be relaxing in the sun for a while, but not too long, bad for you they say.
Hope you get good news Barry, I'm sure you will.
Our national sports stadium is called 'Croke Park' Marian, maybe you could find a few Frog Orchids there.
Cruising down the river Mags, what about our Euro, going down the Swanee.
Enjoy the day folks.

A fine portrait of our proud ancestors.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 02:14 PM

No IO wont say a thing, but oh.... no Annie leave it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top