Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 02:21 AM

Evergreen Aviation Museum

It's funny how we start out going one place & wind up at another. Today the rain deluged the coast so I did a quick detour and headed for the McMinneville, Oregon Evergreen Space Museum. I've been there a few times before but never with the quality of camera that I now own. I packed my Nikkor 24-70mm F/2.8 and was pleasantly surprised to see a sunny sky with puffy white clouds and big patches of blue. A perfect day at the museum. One of the monstrous hangers has a water park with a slide inside a huge jet liner perched on top of the building. It's very unique indeed. The other big attraction is the Spruce Goose of Howard Hughes fame. There's so much to see & photograph I've going to run multiple postings to cover it all.

Evergreen Aviation Museum

Evergreen Water Park

U.S.A.F. Fighter

Blue Star Memorial

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 01:29 PM

Re: Evergreen Aviation Museum

That looks a very interesting place, Bob ...... plenty of photo opportunities there

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top