Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 05:12 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

For some reason I couldn't post a photo again this morning. I do everything the same but some mornings it works and some it doesn't. Anyhow, my garden has puddles stood on it again, we must have had a lot of rain during the night.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 07:24 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmlx8...eature=related

The rain is here with some strong winds which make it feel like winter is back, not that it bothers Mother Natures creatures as they seem happy enough singing for their breakfast.

Friday plans are to be observed so my study will get a clean up. Fish and Chips for lunch followed by a walk around Loweswater.

Thirlmere Dam

Alan I used to find that happened when I used photo's from OFFers albums, that is why I use Photobucket now.

Have a great day and come on everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZ...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone from a rain lashed Sherwood, where even the ducks are wearing wellies today....

Nothing much planned for today as my Mum is coming over for lunch. Mrs PM is cooking lemon chicken with rice and stir fried veg, and I'm cooking a gooseberry cobbler for pud... If it stops raining at the weekend we may visit Lea Gardens at Matlock and have a picnic..

Enjoy your day folks and try to keep warm and dry...it's only June after all...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 10:16 AM

Machrihanish

Good Morning Everyone Wet and windy this morning but not complaining, nice to see our rain back again

Alan get a photobucket account, it is a free photo hosting site, if you haven't one already! Here is the link for you - http://photobucket.com once you get an account, it is easy after that to upload your pics onto it and then you just copy the IMG code from the "menu" it offers!

Lovely photo Bob and great links. Many thanks for sharing.

Enjoy a good day everyone, whatever the weather and whatever you are doing

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 10:16 AM

Good morning everyone what a night, rain and wind and we still have heavy showers.

Off to get my jobs done, I am babysitting later.
Have a pleasant day everyone .
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->

Machrihanish

Good Morning Everyone Wet and windy this morning but not complaining, nice to see our rain back again

Alan get a photobucket account, it is a free photo hosting site, if you haven't one already! Here is the link for you - http://photobucket.com once you get an account, it is easy after that to upload your pics onto it and then you just copy the IMG code from the "menu" it offers!

Lovely photo Bob and great links. Many thanks for sharing.

Enjoy a good day everyone, whatever the weather and whatever you are doing

Take care and stay safe
I have been using Photobucket for a couple of weeks now but it still happens that the photo may appear or it may not. I've been experimenting all morning to no avail.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 11:27 AM

Good morning all, still raining but it cant last forever, can it?. finished my work now until next week so I'm taking it easy for the weekend. Lovely scenes Folks.
Make the best of the weekend.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 12:14 PM

Good morning folks. It's 4 a.m. here and still quite dark. I can't wait for the sun to rise as it's supposed to be a glorious day outside.

I'd like to thank Lady Angler on this forum for successfully identifying a wildflower I photographed yesterday while walking back from McDonald's. This is a Rose of Sharon.

I have good news to report as well. My diet and exercise efforts are finally paying off. My blood sugar level was metered yesterday at 134 and blood pressure at 113/61. That's the best it's been in almost a year. I checked it right after walking a mile to McDonald's yesterday for breakfast & chat. I was elated.

Have a great weekend all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 02:30 PM

Hello folks another day of heavy showers and the wind is getting stronger.

I've been busy with things this morning in preparation for my son's arrival this evening for a weekend stay. We always have a good laugh together so he must have inherited my genes! We also have young Katie coming for the day tomorrow as her brother has another football tournament this weekend.

Enjoy your day!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 03:55 PM

Oh sorry to hear that Alan! I know that Photobucket are changing things a bit, according to an e-mail I got. I do hope it works for you soon - miss your piccies.

Take care and hope you are enjoying Friday.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top