Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 04:51 AM

Have a Great Tuesday Folk.

This was taken in a beer tent at Stuttgart beer festival a couple of years ago. The Germans certainly know how to enjoy themselves. Another day of non-stop rain yesterday and more puddles standing on my waterlogged garden !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 07:13 AM

Re: Have a Great Tuesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuguj4Z3Bc8

First I must say that the Pony we found on the Bridle path yesterday is fine and well. The owner had a problem with his trailer that he was using to transport the pony back from a show and he let it onto the bridle path whilst he got his trailer fixed. The Apple I took down to it nearly cost me my hand, he just took it so fast he nearly took my hand with it. lol
Mother natures creatures must be feeling the coolish nip in the air as there are not very many around this morning. The Peacocks are noisey though shouting from the roof tops.

Plans for today are for a trip out to buy a Birthday card for she who must be obeyed( her birthday is on Wednesday) whilst she is at her friends, then to go to lunch with her friend and Daughter followed by an afternoon of relaxation doing nothing.

Fairfield Fell near Hellvelyn

In a Beer tent with a steady hand!!! How do you do it Alan?

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRQCN5x1-NI
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Good morning Alan and everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuguj4Z3Bc8

First I must say that the Pony we found on the Bridle path yesterday is fine and well. The owner had a problem with his trailer that he was using to transport the pony back from a show and he let it onto the bridle path whilst he got his trailer fixed. The Apple I took down to it nearly cost me my hand, he just took it so fast he nearly took my hand with it. lol
Mother natures creatures must be feeling the coolish nip in the air as there are not very many around this morning. The Peacocks are noisey though shouting from the roof tops.

Plans for today are for a trip out to buy a Birthday card for she who must be obeyed( her birthday is on Wednesday) whilst she is at her friends, then to go to lunch with her friend and Daughter followed by an afternoon of relaxation doing nothing.

Fairfield Fell near Hellvelyn

In a Beer tent with a steady hand!!! How do you do it Alan?

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRQCN5x1-NI
Years of practice.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 08:55 AM

Good morning all who pass this way a damp chilly day .

I had an early start today, I was down the fields with Chloe at 6am, baby Hannah arrived for the day at 7am and after a good breakfast is now sleeping . She will stay here until 6pm.

I do wish it would warm up a bit. The rest of the week doesn't look too promising either.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 08:56 AM

Good morning Alan, Bob, Meg, et al...

Gloomy again here this morning but dry at the moment. I have no idea how my fruit is going to ripen without sunshine, here we are two weeks from Wimbledon and no sign of a red strawberry yet...

Just finished the house chores and enjoying coffee prior to cleaning up the car before it goes for MOT tomorrow...fingers crossed again eh...

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be careful out there....

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 09:25 AM

Wee ducks at Lochwinnoch

Morning Folks Dull and dreich outside so far but quite pleasant being out in it

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob - and links as well, Bob. Many thanks as always for sharing.

Pony must have been hungry, Bob! That was good of you to give it an apple and I bet it enjoyed eating the apple!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and hope the weather is better for those of you who have been having the heavy rain.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 10:03 AM

Today is dry and calm so far, with predicted rain later. Cannot believe we have had so much rain in June.
Enjoy your day everyone
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 10:40 AM

Good morning everybody, and not a bad morning here so far. Quite warm and the sun is trying its best to peep out through the clouds. Update: sun is now through

I was planning on taking Bonnie out for the day but will defer it til next week now as I really have so much to do at home, office stuff and want to make a start on decluttering the office so that I can start using it again instead of the table in the kitchen

Am pleased to hear all's well that ends well with regards to the pony AB.

Lovely photos on here again and here's another one of mine from Ireland.

Have a good day folks
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 11:26 AM

Good morning all, not a bad day so far, warm and no sign of the rain yet. The lads from the water department are drilling up the road again and I got a thumping headache from the noise.
I wouldn't mind being with that crowd at the beer festival Alan., lovely photo's everybody.
I'm glad the horse is alright AB, birthday wishes to your good Lady.
Take good care of yourselves folks

I dont have a name for this Castle, it looks English, I love this type of traditional Castle, I had a toy one like this as a boy and it gave me years of pleasure playing Knights with it, and the knights were made from real lead not the horrible plastic things that came later.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 03:53 PM

Hello everyone

The day has turned out sunny and warm after a showery start.

Spent some time in the garden attempting to tidy things up after the storms. If only the warm sun would shine for a few consecutive days, I'm sure it would do the flowers a power of good.

AB, a very happy birthday to your wife tomorrow, I hope she has a lovely day.

Great pics again folks

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top