Join for free
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2012, 04:49 PM

Finish

A virile, middle aged Italian gentleman named Maurizio was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract the attention of a spectacular young blonde woman.

Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless.

After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?"

She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Maurizio reached for her and the rattling resumed.

This time she thrashed about wildly and there was much more passion.

The sex finally ends and, again, Maurizio smiles and asks, "You finish?"

Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman unsatisfied, Maurizio reaches for the woman yet again.

Using the last of his strength, they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets.

Exhausted, Maurizio falls onto his back, wheezing desperately for air.

Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked her once again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blonde gasps into his ear,
"No, I'm Norwegian."
Hu99
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hu99 is male  Hu99 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2012, 03:58 PM

Re: Finish

and he certainly wasn't Russian.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 06:19 PM

Re: Finish

Originally Posted by Hu99 ->
and he certainly wasn't Russian.
was just thnking to myself, know he wasn't Russian I said he was Italian. Sorry a bit slow at times, and I just found this in my spam box, which is why I appear even slower than usual.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top