Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 09:47 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Morning All Dull, windy but pleasant out this morning.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day.

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 10:52 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone it's a bright day after heavy rain storms during the night. I'm sure the plants have enjoyed nature's watering for a change.

Nothing special planned for today but tomorrow we will be away early for a day trip to Devon, all signs are for dry weather so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Lovely picture Rosemary, it looks very relaxing there.

I hope everyone has a pleasant day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 10:58 AM

Good morning fellow members it is cold wet and miserable
here today.

The rain has almost flattened my blackcurrent bush and broken a branch off, I went out in the pouring rain and staked it up and got soaked.

I am still having problems with my internet connection , this morning my phone went off too so am awaiting a visit from BT on Wednesday.

Going to catch up on the ironing this morning
Have a pleasant day everyone.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 11:27 AM

Good morning everybody, its an overcast day here but dry which is always good Looks like we'll miss the rain

Nothing special planned for today, just have to take a dog home to Dumfries early evening and will probably watch some of the river pageant in between chores.

Lovely photo Rosemary and here's one of mine.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks and Mags enjoy your trip to Devon tomorrow
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 12:40 PM

Hello everyone. Lashing it down here today but we've not wasted the time as we've given both dogs their monthly haircut and now they both look like greyhounds, which is unfortunate as they are cockerpoos, but hey ho, better luck next time....

Enjoy the rest of your day folks..

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 01:03 PM

Good morning everyone. We continue to have very erratic weather here with the morning temperature around 9C compared to 17C just yesterday. There's a 40% chance for rain today. I'm going to try and pick a dry spot and get outside today.

So, with the chilly start to the morning I'm bundled up in sweat clothes from head to foot. I refuse to turn the apartment's heat back on in June. I'll be warming myself up in a few moments with a nice, long, hot shower.

After living in my present apartment for 3 years I've only recently begun to explore my neighborhood. There are a few nice walking trails and parks within walking distance. I really need the exercise so finding these places, on foot, has been my goal. Of course I never go out without my camera.

Have a great day all! I hope the weather where you're at is more pleasant than here right now.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 01:19 PM

Good afternoon, it's dull and cold again today. Rained heavily in the night, so the garden is really wet but it needed it.
Just relaxing today, watching a bit of tv and reading.
Have a nice day all.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 02:30 PM

Its dull and cold here in the upper part of Cumbria( if you strech out your hand you can touch Northumberland)I am also doing ironing but having a drink of tea so have come here for a minuet.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 02:42 PM

Good afternoon all, hasn't stopped raining since 8pm last night, and it's gone very cold. All our visitors have gone home including phobia the dog, who actually likes me!.
I'm taking a well earned rest today and I'll be doing absolutely nothing the remainder of the evening.
Keep dry and warm Folks.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2012, 04:37 PM

What a beautiful photo Jim!

We've had 2 days of rain here so the greenery is vibrant. Overcast today, mild... I had a pleasant walk through the park and gardens this morning.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top