Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 06:51 AM

A Wet Thursday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4ADnfu91k

Despite the heavy rain that is threatening to destroy the Delphiniums Mother natures feathered creatures were like the song above this morning, the hedgerow was full of birds singing their hearts out.

Plans for today are a quick trip to the shops to replenish the drinks cabinet, Lunch at home followed by an afternoon of relaxing with a book and checking the the drinks purchased in the morning are fit for consumption.
Have you ever seen a bigger poser?

Have a great day one and all, do you remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrs8CgpH980
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 08:22 AM

Re: A Wet Thursday

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4ADnfu91k

Despite the heavy rain that is threatening to destroy the Delphiniums Mother natures feathered creatures were like the song above this morning, the hedgerow was full of birds singing their hearts out.

Plans for today are a quick trip to the shops to replenish the drinks cabinet, Lunch at home followed by an afternoon of relaxing with a book and checking the the drinks purchased in the morning are fit for consumption.
Have you ever seen a bigger poser?

Have a great day one and all, do you remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrs8CgpH980
Sorry Antibrown I couldn't see the pic of you just the one of the bird (cormarant?) but that was lovely anyway. It's drizzling here chilly and dull, but hopefully the good weather will be back for weekend and Bank Holiday :-
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 10:16 AM

Railway steps at Loch Awe

Good Morning Bob, Hazel and All Rained heavily here during the night and is lovely and fresh this morning! Still a wee drizzle but pleasant being out in it Loki will enjoy taking me walkies in a wee while

That's a cracking photo, Bob Great capture. Love those links! The first one was a favourite of my late Mum. I loved Sandie Shaw's song. Still is a very catchy tune! Many thanks for sharing.

Enjoy a good day everyone, whatever the weather.

Take care and stay safe
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 10:16 AM

Good morning everybody and what a lovely wet one it is too! Lovely wet dogs and wet smelly dog towels about the place

Have been feeling very tired and under the weather over the last couple of days but am actually feeling quite refreshed today. Leaving soon to take car to garage in Carlisle to get steering sorted out which will be a relief as steering wheel very hard to turn. Also need to get a slow puncture sorted as well.

Rest of the day will be office bound and hoping that it stops raining for dog walk later on this afternoon. Have a beautiful visiting dog here with me for a few days, he's an orange roan (I think) working Cocker Spaniel and such a cheeky chappy

AB I love your photo, did you take it yourself? Must have had a good zoom if you did!!

Here's a photo of Bonnie and my friend's dog on a walk we did a few days ago.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 10:30 AM

Good morning fellow members no rain here yet, just dull but I would like some please to save me watering the garden by hand (I can't use a hose here) .

I went out at at the crack of dawn (8am ) to Waitrose and stocked up on food to avoid the rush which will surely start tomorrow.

My PC is playing up, it is on a go slow because it doesn't like the hot weather. My son is coming for lunch so will look at it . Why do these things usually happen at Bank Holiday weekends.

Have a pleasant day everyone

Lovely pictures as usual thank you
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 02:27 PM

Good morning all. We set a high early morning temperature today at 17C. That's really unusual. We're in for a high today of 25C.

I'm doing the final two loads of laundry this morning as I type this. Then I'll be officially broke as they've jacked up the price of a load from $1.00 to $1.50, a 50% increase overnight. If things get much worse I'll turn myself in to the constable for a nice private cell, with free food, medical & retirement plan.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 02:48 PM

no rian here in southern ont just sun
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 05:14 PM

Well we expect rain as its the spring bank holiday here, and after all that sun we had I really do prefer it.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 06:53 PM

Good evening all, it was raining for most of the day but it didn't bother me as I was busy working away in my old shed, I had an LP of James Galway playing as the rain lashed off the roof, it was most enjoyable. Time now for relaxing in my armchair with Mister Sandeman., What a great life this is.
Enjoy the evening folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 09:28 PM

A very late good evening to you all

I've been at my daughter's house for most of the day, young Katie hasn't been well this week. We are hoping she will be able to go back to school tomorrow as it's their last day before they break up for half term. The school is holding a Jubilee party in the afternoon and have requested that the children dress in red, white and blue clothing instead of their usual school uniform. I doubt very much that Katie will feel up to eating a lot but it will be nice for her to experience a Jubilee party ....... she may not see another one in her lifetime!

I hope everyone has had a good day....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top