Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 04:50 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

My grandson taken about 18 years ago. I find it such a lovely photo. I won't be on here for a few days after today as we're going to visit our son in Germany. He lives a few miles south of Stuttgart amid very beautiful countryside. He usually takes us for long walks , sometimes he forgets we are knocking on the door of 80 years of age and we end the day absolutely shattered. Never mind, it must be doing us good as we're both reasonably fit. See you next Tuesday folk.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 05:03 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good Morning Alan and all who may follow.

Looks like another dull, murky morning,nice and cool

Very nice looking boy Alan.......I hope you enjoy your trip to Germany.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 07:57 AM

Good morning Alan, Jimbo and all who enter here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-tsJAfncdQ

It is a lot cooler today and rain is in the air, Mother natures creatures are looking like they are enjoying the cooler weather and are not having as many baths but they are eating like it is their last meal. The cows are restless which generally means rain is on the way, the Peacocks are shouting from the roof tops(literally) and the Peasants are a bit on the noisey side this morning.

Plans for today now that the weekly shopping is done, five lawns to mow, one is more like a football field, two of our own and three of Neighbours who are away for a few days. Lunch at some local establishment then the afternoon is free to do whatever I wish to do.

Have a great Holiday Alan and dont drink to much Schnapps.
Lovely picture for your memories.

Have a great day everyone and join in the fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkszhNJmFI4
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 08:48 AM

Finlaystone Country Park

Good Morning Everyone Lovely rain this morning Good to get back to normal weather again, cool and a lovely light wind as well Loki is a happy lass, the parrots are as well - and me? Yep I'm a happy lassie as well

That's a lovely photo, Alan, hope it is in a frame, well worth it. Hope too you and yours have a lovely holiday. Walking is good for you Safe journey there and back

Lovely photo and great links, Bob, many thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 09:39 AM

What a beautiful day. Sat outside this morning at 6 am with a cup of tea so love that time of day.
Planning the day ahead and looking at my beautiful garden.
Enjoy your day folks
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 12:33 PM

Very dull here and a light shower at the moment,oh hasnt it been hot!Not good for Phoebe as they have squashed faces and you have to be careful they dont get heat stroke.Today she is a new dog,its cooler. The gardens are nice and fresh and new looking at this time of year then about August they become a bit blowsy. Have a good day Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 01:23 PM

A late good morning everyone it has been one of those days
I couldn't post because my internet connection was very slow for some reason,
My laptop is getting too hot or so a message keeps telling me,
Also I have some sort of virus which is making me feel ill and doing things seems to take twice as long .

I am off down the fields with Chloe before it starts to pour down with rain

Have a pleasant day whatever you decide to do
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 02:08 PM

Good morning all. It's supposed to be a lovely day outside as I begin my chores for today. I have two loads of laundry going round & round in our apartments brand new washers & dryers. The price we're paying for this convenience is change free transactions and a 50% increase in the cost of both washing & drying clothes. I wish my fixed monthly income would come up with a 50% raise.

I think I'll stick close to home today, maybe taking a nice walk to a local park with my camera on my hip. Have a nice day all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 02:12 PM

Hello everyone another sunny and warm day here.

Have been shopping with my daughter this morning which made a nice change. We came back here for lunch and my hubby has just taken her home.

Must catch up on some ironing later!

Hope you are all having a pleasant day...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2012, 02:36 PM

Hello peeps, lovely and sunny here, plenty of blue sky and just a few little white clouds..quite warm at 24C.
Did a few chores this morning and then cut the grass. Our man who did the lawn has stopped coming - he has a 'real' job now
I'm feeling pooped and lazy after having lunch, so will rest for an hour and then get the plants sorted for hubby to put in later, when it is cooler.
I've got ironing piling up too Mags

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top