Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 05:02 AM

Have a terrific Tuesday Folk.

This was taken at the side of the river Nene in Northants. We are going away for a few nights on Thursday. We are going to visit our son in Germany. They have been getting the same weather as us but the forecast for while we are there is showers and a maximum temperature of 12C............would you credit it.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 07:15 AM

Re: Have a terrific Tuesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8smO4VS9134

We are being spolit by all this good weather which is showing Mother nature off in her finest. The different colours of all the Trees and Hedgerows along with the fantastic colours of all the wild flowers, there really is nothing that can top it except maybe the creatures that Mother Nature provides all enjoying the open countryside with no polution from cars. This morning we actaully saw a Kingfisher by the river but alas it did not linger long enough for me to catch it on camera. Sugar, or something like that. It is over five years since we saw Kingfisher this close to human habitats.

Plans for today are a shopping trip to PCWorld to see what new gadgets they have in store which may interest me, also calling in B&Q to see if they have something that will interest 'She who must be Obeyed'. Lunch is at home, Salmon salad with new potatoes, followed by a Sherry Trifle that has been made especially for me by a Neighbour, she just loves using Sherry.The afternoon will be spent in the garden pottering about weather permitting.

Barry, I know I,m late but have a great holiday.

Mother Natures creatures make the best photo posers. Love the picture Alan.

Caught (on Camera) in a neighbours garden. It loved the Flowers.

Have a wonderful day all and remember,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juzm3BRksf0
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 08:17 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning not quite so hot.

I have baby Hannah all day today until 6pm so a busy day in store

Have a pleasant day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 09:34 AM

Tighnabruaich

Morning Everyone I am glad to say that it is a lovely grey morning and fantastically cool one so far! I do hope it stays this way so that Loki will come out! She refused point blank yesterday and last evening as well, to go down the stairs She is out on the veranda at the moment enjoying the coolness out there! I am a lot happier when it is cool - I hate the heat as much as I hate snow!

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob! I saw our resident squirrel this morning raiding the wheelie bins that have broken lids, out the back, amazing how it can forage for food inside the bin without getting stuck!

Enjoy a good day all

Take care and stay safe - guid fowk are scarce
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 09:49 AM

Good Morning everyone

Not as warm as yet today.

Sat out in the garden with a cup of tea at 6 am taking in the day of peace and quiet before the rest of the world woke up. You cannot beat it. Watching my two lovely girls (cats) running around and generally having fun, brought a smile to my face.
enjoy what every you have planed for the day
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 10:15 AM

Morning, another beautiful day here, maybe just not as hot..happy days!
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 10:26 AM

Good Morning everyone...........The weather has broke here.

It is now very murky with a cool breeze blowing...Suits me better.....I even have the heat on for a little while.

Have a pleasant day wherever you are.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 11:35 AM

Good morning all, a bit cloudy today and a lot cooler. Well I'll be busy today doing some repairs so that should keep me out of mischief for a while, great photo's folks.
Take good care of yourselves.

If you go down to the woods today, keep an eye out for bears.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 12:01 PM

Good morning everyone a much more comfortable day here, the air is fresher but it's still warm.

Nothing special planned for today, just the usual jobs about the house and pottering around the garden.

Oh yes... I must remember to furminate Cassie this afternoon as she is sweltering in her thick coat!

Have a pleasant day all
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2012, 12:52 PM

Good morning all! We're in for a nice day today as I see no rain in the forecast.

I'll be off to McDonald's for coffee & chat with my friends. Nothing else planned for the rest of the day. That may change.

Have a great day all!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top