Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 04:58 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

This was taken at Easter last year at Thrapston lake, Northants. Thunderstorms forecast for today. I'd be happy to see some rain now all my bedding plants are in.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 07:24 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who visit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoRLIJJSG4o

I do hope that it is not as hot as yesterday, well, Napoleon and Mr Hennessey are not very good when it comes to heat waves, Mother natures creatures were continually bathing and we had to re-fill the bird bath several times.
On our walk this morning they were even having baths in the dust on the bridle path and the young birds were squaking like it was their last day on earth. I have never seen as many Sparrows in one place before.

Plans for today are to busy ourselves doing what wars are good for,absolutely nothing. Lunch is at home and the afternoon will be a continuation of the mornings progress.

ill Bell above Ambleside/Windermere.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSepEeMgPg
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 08:53 AM

Good morning to you all.

Just finished packing the caravan and enjoying a coffee before heading off to Norfolk for the week, where they have thoughtfully forecast thunderstorms and coastal fog... Looks like we've missed the boat again...

Have a good week everyone and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 08:57 AM

I took this up at "Loki's" field up the braes from me - Ben Lomond and surround mountains in the background.

Morning Alan, Bob, and All About 15C outside at the moment and rising! Sunshine and no breeze! Yesterday was just too hot again! Still nice to get the sun I suppose!

Lovely photos Alan and Bob and the links, Bob. Many thanks for sharing.

Take care all and stay safe
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 09:57 AM

Morning everyone.
What a beautiful weekend we have just had. Today is very muggy with low cloud so far. At work this week but dont mind so much as on holiday next week.
Enjoy your day all
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 09:59 AM

Good Morning all................Looks like another lovely day,I think it is a wee bit cooler thank goodness.
Have a pleasant day wherever you are.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 10:03 AM

Good morning fellow members I had a lovely day with all the family in Derbyshire yesterday but the journey home was a nightmare. My DIL and myself felt ill and the three babies screamed for two hours

Having a lovely peaceful day today before babysitting all day tomorrow.

Barry I hope you have a good holiday, I am sure the dogs will have a great time.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 10:16 AM

Good morning all, another lovely start to the day. 18C at the moment, oh no, just clicked to 20C
Doesn't feel so muggy today, so will get on with the chores that I didn't do yesterday
Lovely piccies as usual and the links AB - what a handsome bunch they were
Enjoy your week Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 11:09 AM

Good morning all, I'm enjoying the beautiful weather while it lasts. Back to normal today nothing to do but report in to the local at lunchtime and bore all the old lads with tales of lush valleys, clear streams, live music and song and cheaper booze in the rural area's, they'll go green with envy.
You and your good lady enjoy the break Barry.
Wasn't there a play called "Lady Windermere's Fan" AB?, are you that Fan?
Enjoy the good weather Folks.

I think this is a nice Swan picture, very mysterious.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 01:32 PM

Hello everybody and another hot hot hot day it is too, phew!! Poor Bonnie doesn't know what to do with herself. We had a lovely walk on the marsh this morning but all the little pools have dried up til next high tide so Bonnie couldn't even go paddling.

Have a problem with the steering on my car at the moment, it feels like it hasn't got any power steering. So have been into garage in Carlisle this morning and it needs a part for £40 odd plus labour plus VAT making a total of £125!! I wouldn't mind but have only recently had a big service

Lots of office stuff to do today so must try and stay focussed as am easily side tracked

Hope you are now feeling ok Meg and Barry enjoy your week away. Glad you enjoyed your few days away Jem

Lovely photos again! Enjoy the rest of your day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top