Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 04:49 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

This was taken at sunset in Ibiza many years ago. Have any of you country lovers noticed the profusion of beautiful wild flowers this year ? I suppose the wet April has had a lot to do with it.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 06:14 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good Morning Alan and all who follow in.

Looks like being another scorcher

Have a pleasant Sunday wherever you are,
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 07:21 AM

Good morning Alan, Jimbo and everyone else of course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEIDep_UMmk

Another hot day with Mother Natures creatures fighting to get into the bird bath for their moring wash. Peacocks walking along the lane crying at the top of their voices and Cows just shouting to be milked.

Plans for today are to enjoy a walk around Crummock Water, call in for lunch at some local establishment, return home and then spend the rest of the day with Napoleon, she who must be obeyed and a scrabble board.

Great Picture Alan, you can not beat photo,s of mother nature being light up with the sun.
Yes Alan, the fields are full of wild flowers more than normal, as the song say, April showers bring the flowers that bloom in may.

Great Gable

Enjoy your day everyone just dont
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 08:08 AM

Good morning fellow members, another beautiful day.

I am going to see my sister today with all the family so it is going to be hectic with 8 assorted babies and children

Have a pleasant day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 08:40 AM

Johnstone Water Works - just up the Braes from me.

Good Morning Everyone Lovely morning again and, thankfully, a lot cooler! Hope it stays that way

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob - and more great links, Bob. Many thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday activities.

Take care and stay safe.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 09:01 AM

Good morning everybody. So nice to see the blue skies and sunshine again, could get used to this!

After yesterday's trip into the Lakes which tired poor Bonnie out, today will be a quiet day for her.

My plans for the day are to get that grass cut, its collection day tomorrow so I really must do it! Am working later on this afternoon so must get on with things

Lovely photos again, I love looking at them Here's one I took yesterday.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 09:42 AM

Good morning to you all.

A lovely morning again and just preparing the caravan for a few days away to Sandringham in Norfolk from tomorrow.

Have a great day folks..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 11:11 AM

Good morning all

Another gorgeous day which will be spent relaxing in the garden. Cassie cat is enjoying herself chasing the butterflies but at 15 she rarely catches any these days/

Barry, I hope you enjoy your caravan break at Sandringham

Lovely pictures again!

Enjoy your day folks!
skippersmate
N. Ireland
skippersmate is female 

27-05-2012, 11:34 AM

Good morning everybody. It is a beautiful morning here in Northern Ireland. Hoping to go our for a drive this afternoon. Have a good day whatever you are doing.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning to you all.

A lovely morning again and just preparing the caravan for a few days away to Sandringham in Norfolk from tomorrow.

Have a great day folks..

Barry
Have a great time Barry. I am off to Norfolk on Saturday staying with a friend who has a farm betweenm Dereham and Swaffham. I hope the weather holds as i'm taking the dogs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top