Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 11:11 PM

Today's Zoo Collection

It was a beautiful day as I got my exercise and collected some good test shots with my D800. I'm still impressed with the clarity, brilliant color and focusing system.

On a side note I just discovered there was nothing wrong with my D800. Nikon moved the "OK" button which explains why the camera wouldn't format the memory cards. The manager from my camera store called to tell me how embarrassed he was when his young salesman found the problem.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 11:41 PM

Re: Today's Zoo Collection

Wow! the colours of the birds in the first photo just amazed me, Bob! Such detail and clarity ..... you must be well pleased with your new camera

It looks a very peaceful zoo and you have managed to capture all the animals in a relaxed mode ....well done!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Wow! the colours of the birds in the first photo just amazed me, Bob! Such detail and clarity ..... you must be well pleased with your new camera

It looks a very peaceful zoo and you have managed to capture all the animals in a relaxed mode ....well done!
I've learned through the years that you don't have to show the entire animal to have an effective photograph. I am so pleased with the new camera. It's obviously leaps ahead of my previous gear. The sky's the limit with its capabilities.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 07:42 AM

Great photo's Bob and like Mags says stunning colours in the first picture. Mother Natures make the best pictures, love them.
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 10:12 AM

Superb photo's.....Once again such amazing clarity......Especially like the Giraffe.......
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 12:16 PM

Glad you went to the zoo Bob Your photos are superb as usual. I can't pick a favourite. Thanks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top