Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 12:24 PM

Ach Hell Nooooooo.

Well I'm in a right Messy Fankle now. I decided as it's a hot day to use the Touch Up Paint Kit for my Car, been waiting for him to do it for a while. I rubbed down the bit needing fixed, put the Grey Primer on and left it to dry, Rubbed that down and went to put the first coat of Green Paint on......There must have been an Air Bubble as it came out in a Glug....all over my Foot and Crocs Now I've a Dark Green Foot and ruined Crocs. I'll have to ask Himself to get it out of my Toes as I just can't twist my knees up. I'll either get a Rollicking for no waiting on him OR he'll laugh his Ass off and tell his Mates. It'll go all round the Village and I'll be Ribbed left Right and Centre by the Male Population for Weeks. Jeeeezzzzze.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 01:37 PM

Re: Ach Hell Nooooooo.

Oh dear Roxy , that sounds like the kind of thing which happens to me , I do one job and that make another ..

I guess the car looks better though...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 02:05 PM

Sorry Roxy but I had to stifle a little laugh there I thought Crocs as in 'odiles' were a greeny colour anyway!

Seriously though, you could have done without that on a hot day like today. I hope Himself has a bit of sympathy for you!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 03:02 PM

Sorry, I know it's not funny, but it was the way you worded it.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 03:58 PM

Yes it is funny, well it will be Roxy when you're all cleaned up and can look back on it, just not funny today though
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 04:44 PM

You daft mare Rox ... im only laughing a little .. honest ..

Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 05:14 PM

He laughed like crazy at me I had to sit outside on the bench while he soaked then rubbed my Foot in Paint Stripper...... The Paint ran through the holes and inbetween my toes and under my foot, I still stink like mad
My new white Crocs are a bucket job as I can't get the Paint off at all. Now I'll need to go rake EBay for another pair and the White ones are so hard to get too.

Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 05:55 PM

Roxy, as I see it, it's your other half's fault this happened So make him buy your new crocs..
If all else fails, could you not paint your crocs with the rest of the paint? or paint a flower on, so the green looks like leaves?
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 06:40 PM

Have you tried scrubbing them with a brillo, or maybe nail remover could be ok.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
He laughed like crazy at me I had to sit outside on the bench while he soaked then rubbed my Foot in Paint Stripper...... The Paint ran through the holes and inbetween my toes and under my foot, I still stink like mad
My new white Crocs are a bucket job as I can't get the Paint off at all. Now I'll need to go rake EBay for another pair and the White ones are so hard to get too.

Roxy I think your Crocs look rather nice with the green tinge, customised you could say

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top