Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 10:51 AM

Ladies with tattoo`s .....

Is it just me ? but you see more and more women with Tattoo`s all over there bodies and arms , and they look awful , well to me they do .(dont mind the odd one on there shoulder ,a little rose or similar ) but all over NO .

Whats your thoughts ? Maybe just me getting old .

Willow
UK
Willow is female 

24-05-2012, 10:52 AM

Re: Ladies with tattoo`s .....

Originally Posted by dabby ->
Is it just me ? but you see more and more women with Tattoo`s all over there bodies and arms , and they look awful , well to me they do .(dont mind the odd one on there shoulder ,a little rose or similar ) but all over NO .

Whats your thoughts ? Maybe just me getting old .

YUCK! I don't think tattoos enhance anyone, male or female!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
YUCK! I don't think tattoos enhance anyone, male or female!
Agreed!
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

24-05-2012, 11:08 AM

The woman in the photo looks pretty scary to me, I wonder if she might regret trashing her body in that way when she reaches years of maturity?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 11:24 AM

Even if I was 21 and single, handsome with plenty of money, my own yacht with a crew of 20 year old beautiful Women, if one of them had a tattoo bigger than an old sixpence they would be sacked on the spot and cast overboard (Gently of course). God gave most Women beautiful bodies and to desecrate them in this fashion is unforgivable in my book. The only part of that Woman's body I now find attractive is her ass. LONG LIVE BLANK SKIN!.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 11:38 AM

Fashion comes and goes. The next thing might be bouffant wigs as in Georgian times.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

24-05-2012, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Fashion comes and goes. The next thing might be bouffant wigs as in Georgian times.
If that was the case at least you can get rid of a wig when the fashion changes, unlike a tattoo!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Ahh now you're talking Alan, I know plenty of receding old lads who'd be lining up to buy one of those.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

24-05-2012, 11:59 AM

A man with a hair piece looks ridiculous, imo. Far better to go bald gracefully.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 12:10 PM

Sorry ladies with tattoos I am not a fan.
Women who have them can not be happy with what they have got, that is a shame, I have seen beautiful women turn themselves into art galleries when the art was already there.
I am sorry but I feel like that with body piercing too, I only find a single ear piercing acceptable, but each to their own
This goes for men too, just take a look at this clown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJD_n...eature=related

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top