Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 04:59 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

This friendly Robin was snapped on one of our walks. Yesterday was the warmest day so far this year. I've now planted all my bedding plants and, dare I say it, I am praying for some rain to get them settled in.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 05:14 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good Morning Alan and all who follow.

Its early to say but it looks like being another nice day.

Have a pleasant day wherever you are
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 05:53 AM

Good Morning, It's already Hotting up nicely, will need to go and open the Greenhouse soon before it turns into an Oven.......Happy (sunny) Days.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 07:54 AM

Good morning Alan, Jimbo, Roxy and all who venture here today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M3dN...eature=related

Once more we are being spolit by Mother Nature as the sun shines down highlighting all her beauty in glittering rays. Her creatures are enjoying the early morning dew on the fields and the cows look so content just lying on the ground chewing their cud whilst a family of Rabbits are running around them as though they are playing hide and seek.

Plans for the rest of the day now that the weekly shopping is done are to take a short walk by Loweswater stopping off for lunch at some Local establishment possibly the Kirkstyle Inn and then home to a afternoon of entertainment at a friends home which will be followed by a evening of Quizzes at a Local.

St Bees Head looking from Harrington about 5 miles as the crow flys.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXRoH1kCisg
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 09:20 AM

Morning everyone, glorious morning here again, looks like a day in the garden is beckoning....

Enjoy your day whatever your plans...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 09:34 AM

What a beautiful day. Up really early and sat outside with a cuppa taking in the peace and quiet before the world woke up.
Sat outside until late into the evening taking in how lovely the garden looks at this time of year waiting for my fruit and veg to grow and the flowers that are coming into bloom.
Beautiful
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 09:39 AM

The old Templeton's Carpet Factory at Glasgow Green

Good Morning Everyone Another beautiful day so far! Makes a lovely change to see the sun in the mornings instead of our usual dreich weather

Love that photo of the wee Robin, Alan. Good capture!

Lovely photo Bob and loved the links.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today, whatever the weather and whatever you do.

Take care and stay safe
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 11:03 AM

Good morning all, smashing day today, the people are smiling as they pass by the house, amazing how the weather changes our moods. I'm just going to laze about till lunchtime then hop up for a pint and annoy all the other old lads in the local.
Enjoy yourselves it's later than you think folks.

Now here's an important Man who knows what's good for him, did you know he has a brother called Al who lives in Co. Kerry?, I had a drink with him last year, I'm going down there soon so it wont be long till I'm off to Al Obama!
Sorry they get worse as I get older.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 11:19 AM

Good morning everybody and a lovely sunny day it is here again, makes such a difference.

Have lots of office stuff to do this morning and then out all afternoon, have to to to the Pennines again and then to near Cockermouth so lots of driving. I then have 2 1/2 hours to kill with just me and Bonnie so will take her dinner with me and we will go and visit a lake, probably Crummock or Loweswater. I then have to go to Carlisle so wont be home til early evening!

Love the photos again especially the Robin! Here's another sunset one I took last night.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 11:55 AM

Good morning everyone I made a mistake with my clock and though it was 6.30 when it was only 5.30 so I was up really early this morning .

I have been out and bought a few plants and put them in the borders , there are just some bedding plants to put in tubs now.

There is bread waiting to go in the oven first then back to finish in the garden if it isn't too hot by then

Enjoy your day whatever you decide to do

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top