Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 04:56 AM

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

This photo was taken at dawn in torquay in February this year. Have a good day one and all - enjoy the warmth !
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 05:52 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Good Morning Alan and all who follow.

It looks as if it is going to be a glorious day....A real summer`s day.

Have a pleasant day wherever you are.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 07:07 AM

Good morning Alan and all others who dare to visit here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqNBnYzIWFo

Another day of sun and happy times for Mother Nature, flowers starting to bloom, birds with their young forresting for food, Fluffy white clouds dancing across the skies, people awakening from a long winter to enkoy what mother natures sends their way, yes it is a day for living and not couped up inside by the fireside.

Plans for today are a trip to Keswick for some new outdoor clothing and a walk along Derwent Water before having lunch at the Coledale Inn followed by a walk along Bassenthwaite lake at Little Crosthwaite before all the Tourists appear there. We tend to see Herons and Pheasants walking along the shore there, the coming of the tourists scares them away.

Grange over Sand promenade, I can remember when the Grassed area at side of the railings was the Sea. It does come up to that spot during the January Spring tides but not that often.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-rBZREQMw
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone and the sun is shining this morning, the first time we've seen it since early last week...I thought someone had nicked it and weighed it in for scrap....

Spot of gardening for me today and an eye test later on. I like to have them done every year just to check the health of them as much as the prescription.

Have an enjoyable day folks.

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful day here for once. The sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky.

I have baby Hannah again this morning so going to be busy , I hope to do some work in the garden later.

Enjoy your day whatever you decide to do.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 11:18 AM

Good morning everyone and what a lovely one it is too! Watched a starling feeding its young on the bird table earlier and it was the same size as its mum!

Spending most of the day in the office today catching up and some dog walking later on.

Lovely photos again and here's last night's sunset taken at Anthorn and the masts are where the BBC pips come from!
Enjoy the rest of your day folks
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 11:23 AM

Alovely sunny day here as well, waiting for the washing machine man to come to replace the brushes he ordered last week. Joe is still doing the fence,it looks like a quarry out there , there are so many rocks in the ground he has had to dig up to put the posts in. Ah well shopping tomorrow and civilisation!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 11:46 AM

Good morning all, another lovely day here so the wife and me are heading off to Malahide at the seaside and not too far away, Lady Flux shall be treated to lunch at the fine hotel there, bless her she works so hard.
Enjoy the fine weather Folks.

Butterfly and Roses, lovely colours of nature on this glorious day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 12:26 PM

Hello to everyone on this glorious sunny day it's already 18ºC and heading towards 23º this afternoon.
It will be lunch on the patio today then a bit more planting later on.

I hope the sun is shining on you!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 07:28 PM

Yes the sun is shining still and it's 7.30pm. Been a glorious day, I really need to get out into the garden but had yoga and shopping to do so hoping for more sun tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top