Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 05:33 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

I'm practising my photo adding skills !
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 05:38 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

One month to go to mid-summer and the weather was more like mid-winter yesterday......what crazy weather we are getting this year ! The photo was taken last year at the top of Zugspitz, Germany's highest mountain.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 07:18 AM

Good morning Alan and all who visit here.

You may have to adjust the volume part way through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2R2g...feature=relmfu

It is going to be another nice day, the sun is shining, Mariah has left the scene and Mother Natures creatures are singing their hearts out, the rabbits are frolloicking in the fields, the Vixen is on her way home after a night of hunting I suspect, and the Peacocks are in fine voice.

Plans for today are to spend a moment or two in mourning for a dear old friend who had been by my side for 50years. Yesterday was his last day but he went out in a blaze of glory. I am speaking about my favourite garden spade, the handle broke and it was due to the shaft of the spade breaking. R.I.P Spadie.
The rest of the day will be spent with friends on a visit to Coniston for Lunch and a walk around the lake. The evening is expected to bring more merriment with the same friends.

The deepest water in the Lake District, Wastwater.

Alan great picture of how one gets their head in the clouds.

Loki is so gorgeous Rosemary, no wonder she is the light of your life, who could not fall for her?

I Was going to say has Anyone seen Marian around? but I see she posted on the Music board last night.Just wondering if her bumps and bruises have got the better of her.

Have a wonderful day everyone but to have a wonderful day you must start the day right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8pFJGYTygg
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 08:27 AM

Good morning everyone an early start for me with baby Hannah arriving at 6.45am to spend the day with Nanna.

It was sunny earlier but has now clouded over, I do hope it brightens up later so we can for a walk to the garden centre up the road.

Have a pleasent day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 08:40 AM

Glencoe in Winter (I was frozen taking that pic)

Good Morning Alan and Everyone Dull but dry, heavy blanket of cloud overhead so far, hopefully, it will clear up as it did yesterday!

That's a lovely photo, Alan, and hope to see lots more!

Hope everyone enjoys a good day today and weather is fine for you all.

Take care and stay safe
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 08:43 AM

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob! Think I need to take lessons from you both as to how to take good photos

I posted up my Good Morning in the other thread!! However, Good Morning All
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 09:13 AM

Good Morning Alan, Brandykins and anyone else who calls in.

Not a bad morning here,sunny,dry and a cool breeze.

Have a pleasant day wherever you are.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 09:29 AM

Good morning all, what can I say, today it's beautiful outside, not a cloud in the sky, lovely and warm too, I hope it's nice for you where ever you are.
You'll get over the loss of your beloved spade AB, the first cut is the deepest.. Well this is one happy bunny today so I'm hoping to lie out in the Sunshine later on and get a bit of colour into me and shake off those Winter blues.
Enjoy the day Folks.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 09:54 AM

Morning everyone
It was so cold yesterday that i had to put the heating on. Well the forecast for this week is surposed to be nice weather, not seeing too much of it at the moment, but at least it is dry.
Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 10:15 AM

Good morning to all on another blooming cold day in the Midlands...I can't remember the last time we saw the sun..

Talking about having the heating on, we just got the fuel bill this morning and it was £170 more than the same quarter last year, just goes to show how cold it's been (or how nesh we are getting)

Mopping and shopping done and I've prepared lunch ready for when we get back from the dentist's check up shortly.

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top