Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 05:06 AM

Saturday, Boogie night.....see you in Ronnie Scott's.

The weather has been somewhat warmer these last couple of days, it's forecast to be in the 20's next week.............not before time !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 07:13 AM

Re: Saturday, Boogie night.....see you in Ronnie Scott's.

Good morning Alan and everyone else who ventures out of their pit to come here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii0B_...eature=related

After heavy rain last night we have a dry day but that wind is icy cold again and coming straight from the Trossacs. My fingers were like frozen fish fingers when we got back from our morning walk.
Mother natures creatures are hurrying about to get food the taking it into a sheltered place to eat it. The Peacocks are restless and have been crying since 4:00am, now all the pheasants are joining in, makes me wonder if we are in for some stormy weather.

Plans for today are cleaning my study which got missed yesterday due to going out, followed by lunch at some Local establishment and an afternoon bowling with friends(if the rain holds off) and a few refreshments, the Jura, Glemorange type before an evening of quizzes.

Barry the Strawberry's are a variety called Christine that we are getting early fruits from. She who must be obeyed bought them at Aldi, they taste lovely. We did have them in the utility room for quite a while which did help their growth before we put them into the Greenhouse.

Rosemary, I do hope that Loki is better, I know what you mean about hating to see her like that, you feel so helpless and wish you could do more for them.(((HUGS))) for Loki and you.

Oops, I forgot PJ and Soochie ((hugs))).

Your picture of Glencoe Loch is stunning, the reflextions are so clear that you could almost turn the picture upside down and it would look the same.

Marian, Grange is a great place to visit if you like a peaceful scene and you can get some good Lunches at reasonable prices. A walk round the lake is very well worth the visit.
Lovely picture of Bonnie and Clyde relaxing in the bluebells.

Boot mill Eskdale

Have a great day everyone but do you remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR48gKXl8QA
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 10:33 AM

Good Morning Alan, AB and all who follow.

Not a bad morning,sunny,dry but with a cold breeze.

Enjoy your Saturday wherever you are.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 10:36 AM

Machrihanish

Good Morning Alan, Bob, Jimbo and All Still damp and dreich outside!

Many thanks Bob - Loki has only had the one! Never slept very well as I was listening out for her, just in case! So I am shattered now and Loki is now wanting to play, bless her! She is still smiling! Thanks again, Bob, for your words and wishes

Love that photo - looks a lovely place.

Love the clips as well, many thanks for sharing.

Take care and stay safe and enjoy your Saturday, whatever the weather
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 11:53 AM

Good morning all, it's like Winter out there, rain, cold, cloudy and miserable when I went out to open the shed, and the wind was coming straight for my Trossics so I dashed back into the house.. Seriously I wish this terrible weather would come to an end, I had some great travel ideas for this month, heading off on the train to see parts of my own Country that I've never seen before, with the wife in tow, they had to be scuttled.
Rosemary try to get some rest today and give my love to loki.
Do the best you can today Folks.

This looks more like the merry Month of May should look.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 12:13 PM

Good morning fellow members a very wet and miserable day here I have had all three babies here this morning while their Mummy gets some jobs done, all quiet now.

Think I will have a go at the kitchen cupboards this afternoon , I might as well get some indoor jobs out of the way in the hope we get some summer days to spend outside later.

Have a pleasant day everyone
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 12:30 PM

Good morning all. It's back to cooler weather here as we had a taste of Summer for the past week. Sometimes you couldn't help notice the bright sun, temperatures around 23C and a slight breeze. I felt like I was in the tropics.

I photographed Wilie Coyote II being walked by his owner, Andred. We chatted as I scratched the belly of Wilie, a very loving, beautiful doggie. She's a mixed breed of Chow, Border Collie & German Shepherd, around 5 years old. I invited Andred to join our senior group at McDonald's and was pleasantly surprised when he did so. Wilie & Andred live in my apartment building, one floor under me.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 12:46 PM

Hello everyone! the sun is trying hard to break through the fine covering of cloud and it's beginning to feel warmer at last.

Gardening jobs are on the cards for this afternoon, I still have lots of plants to go in.

Lovely photos again, everyone!

Have a great day and weekend ahead folks!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 01:07 PM

'afternoon all

Just popped in to see what you are all up to, regret that I think I missed last weekend completely, life is getting really hectic so don't have much time.

Bob those are fabulous photos and I can see she has some German Shepherd and Collie in her, not sure about others, but she looks like a delightful dog and I would like to see more if you get the chance.

The other photos are all interesting, it makes it worth popping in here, if only I had more time.

Best wishes to you all.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2012, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
'afternoon all

Just popped in to see what you are all up to, regret that I think I missed last weekend completely, life is getting really hectic so don't have much time.

Bob those are fabulous photos and I can see she has some German Shepherd and Collie in her, not sure about others, but she looks like a delightful dog and I would like to see more if you get the chance.

The other photos are all interesting, it makes it worth popping in here, if only I had more time.

Best wishes to you all.
I will certainly take more if I catch Andred out walking Wilie. Thanks for the compliments.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top