Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 04:57 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

I made a start on putting my bedding plants out yesterday - no frosts forecast for the next few days.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 07:18 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who dare to venture here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnDm3qr1Knk
It is a beautiful day in the making, the sun is shining, the winds have gone and the mercury is rising. Mother natures creatures sound happy with their singing, even the mooing of the cows sounds melodious.

After a day of relaxing doing absolutely nothing except Play Scrabble and Monopoly and share the company of Jura & Martini we are totally re-charged and planning to have a run down to Grange-Over-Sands for the day even though it should be clean up day.

Alan, Our bedding plants have been out for ages it seems but we always have them covered, some even have their own mini greenhouse. The strawberry's taste delicious and are now starting to produce daily.

Which way do I go?

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxMeu...eature=related
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 09:21 AM

The weather is so changable at the moment. When i go off to work have to take everything with me, coat, brollie, cardigan.
Had to water the plants last night, i know we have had loads of rain but they were so dry.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 09:34 AM

Good Morning Alan, AB,Shirley and all who follow in.
Nice and sunny at the moment but big clouds coming over.
Have a pleasant day wherever you are.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 09:54 AM

Glencoe Lochan

Good Morning Everyone Dull and dreich this morning. We can't plant plants up here - they would disappear in the sodden soil!!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day.

Love the links and your photo Bob. Many thanks for sharing. The first link is full of memories!!

Take care all and stay safe

Loki is just after having one of her fits - about 10 secs it lasted. Given her her pheno - 3 tablets instead of 2 and a potassium bromide as she always gets! Oh how I hate to see her in them!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 10:40 AM

Good morning fellow members lovely pictures as always .

Rather dull here, only a month to the longest day and we have had very little warmth yet

Off to baby sit soon so rushing to get some jobs done first .
Have an enjoyable day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 10:55 AM

Good morning all, no comment on the weather, just to say this has been the worst May that I can remember, and the sooner this part of the globe warms up the better. I remember that shower picture AB, everyone thought you were going to appear in the Jayes Fluid, good job you didn't, it would have been more frightening than the shower scene in Psycho, only pulling your leg. Congrats to the over 50's on reaching their 1,000 membership
Enjoy the day if you can Folks.

One little Duck, quack quack!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 11:06 AM

you are very good Brandykins looking after Loki,its just the electricity in the brain,give her a pat from me another epileptic.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 11:10 AM

Its freezing cold here and damp,the washing machine man has just come to mend the washer,apperently the brushes have worn out, I use it about four times a week so I am not suprised. Cant stand washing hanging about .Have a good day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2012, 11:12 AM

Good morning everyone.
No sun here and quite breezy but my desktop weather gadget says sunny and warm

No plans for today other than planting up some plug plants we got yesterday and potting on some seedlings.
Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top