Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 04:53 AM

Have a Terrific Tuesday Folk.

As from today I'm going to start hardening off my bedding plants. One week from now and I'll start planting them out.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 08:33 AM

Re: Have a Terrific Tuesday Folk.

Morning Alan and Everyone Bright start to the day so far and the strong winds have now stopped, thank goodness!

Just as well you don't live up here, Alan, your plants would float away, or sink in the ground! Enjoy your day of planting

Will come back on in a wee bit to see Bob's links

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care and stay safe
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->

Morning Alan and Everyone Bright start to the day so far and the strong winds have now stopped, thank goodness!

Just as well you don't live up here, Alan, your plants would float away, or sink in the ground! Enjoy your day of planting

Will come back on in a wee bit to see Bob's links

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care and stay safe
it looks beautiful up there
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 09:21 AM

Good morning all from a showery Midlands.

Talking about gardening, we planted a lot of stuff out over the weekend but a widespread frost is forecast for tonight... Will winter never b****y end...

I've got a few jobs to do in my office today, and I'm preparing salmon and roast veg for lunch. Hopefully after lunch we can get out with the dogs between showers and then relax awhile this afternoon.

Enjoy your day as best you can...

Barry
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 10:19 AM

Good Morning everyone from a very dull North East,Rain threatning and is very windy.
Have a pleasant day wherever you are
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 10:26 AM

Good morning all. I'm actually running my air conditioning tonight as we had a record high 34C yesterday. We'll begin cooling down today with a high 30C predicted. We've had 5 days of sunny unseasonably hot weather in a row with no rain in our foreseeable future.

I had to return to the camera shop where I bougght my new camera yesterday to report a problem with my new Nikon D800. It won't format memory cards in the camera. The store manager checked it out and then called to get authorization to swap the camera for a new one that he promptly ordered. I get to hang onto the one I have as it's not a problem to use it in its present condition. I must take good care of it of course.

Here's another photo taken of a ranch very near Mt Hood. I certainly enjoyed that beautiful day driving around the countryside testing the new camera. Have a great day.

marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 10:41 AM

Good morning everybody. Dry and dull up here with rain forecast for later so I believe!

After a lot of driving around yesterday I now have a couple of quiet days which will give me chance to catch up on paperwork which is a bit like fighting a losing battle

Here's a photo of Sasha watching and listening to the birds. I crept up on her as didn't want her to turn around No she doesn't catch them or even bother with them, just likes to watch them sometimes Enjoy the rest of your day folks
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 11:18 AM

gorgeous
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

15-05-2012, 11:21 AM

lovely scenery
Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. I'm actually running my air conditioning tonight as we had a record high 34C yesterday. We'll begin cooling down today with a high 30C predicted. We've had 5 days of sunny unseasonably hot weather in a row with no rain in our foreseeable future.

I had to return to the camera shop where I bougght my new camera yesterday to report a problem with my new Nikon D800. It won't format memory cards in the camera. The store manager checked it out and then called to get authorization to swap the camera for a new one that he promptly ordered. I get to hang onto the one I have as it's not a problem to use it in its present condition. I must take good care of it of course.

Here's another photo taken of a ranch very near Mt Hood. I certainly enjoyed that beautiful day driving around the countryside testing the new camera. Have a great day.

what lovely scenery but the background looks so cold must be nice.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 04:02 PM

Thats alovely cat Marian.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top