Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 05:57 AM

Happy Monday to Everyone.

My Saturday night away from home must have worn me out, I didn't wake up until 5.30 !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 07:12 AM

Re: Happy Monday to Everyone.

Good morning Alan and everyone else who visits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBiJAxgZFFI

Alan you must have had a great time then.

It is fine and there is a hint of sun shining through the clouds but it is November temperatures and January winds but that is not stopping mother natures creatures scurrying about for their breakfast. The Cows are restless which is a sure sign that rain is coming and The farms Peacocks are hiding in the barn full of sawdust out of the wind.

Plans for today are to start dieting, we went through a box of Cadbury's 'Fabulous ' fingers whilst we were playing scrabble yesterday, no, not a small box, one that contained 3x110g bags of chocolate fingers. lol Lunch is at home and as yet has to be christened but the afternoon will be filled with meriment as we have visitors arriving from Peru, Alan used to be my boss when I worked for Courtaulds years ago and emigrated to Peru.,Depends how things go but I could be AWOL for a couple of days.

Hardknot Pass.

Have a great day everyone enjoy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18017513
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 07:27 AM

It is sunny up here and the wind is pounding the garden,Phee dived out did what she had to do was in in two shakes of a lambs tail,oh yes its cold out there.Have a good day Folks.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 07:59 AM

Skipness Castle (it is supposed to be haunted)

Good Morning Alan, Bob, Annie and Everyone After yesterday's gales (more like January gales they were) the rain has stopped and it isn't as windy - the sun is trying to show its face!

Loki did not want to go out yesterday and neither did I. We only went a wee toty walk down the drives to where the local shops are and back home again. We were like a pair of droonit rats by the time we got in here

I feel I have pigeons in here as both parrots are making the cooing sounds of them! We have a lot of pigeons around here and they sit out on the window sill and, of course, the parrots have picked up on them!! Whit a racket

Love the first link, Bob, and your piccie - looks fantastic there! Sorry that Man U lost to Man C! Fergie looked gutted! He went to the same school as I did - Govan High!! He has come a long way since then!! He also went to Broomloan Road primary school, which was down the street from where I lived! He came from Kinning Park, the district before Govan - but "ah came fae Govan"

Enjoy a good day folks and stay safe.

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 09:06 AM

Morning to all. Bright and breezy now after early rain cleared and looks like being a fine day, albeit chilly...

Done the Tesco shop and just enjoying coffee before going for a swim for an hour or so. Skid pie and mash for lunch methinks then an afternoon pottering in the garden...perfect...

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 09:15 AM

Good morning fellow members dull and cold here and trying to rain....again

I am off to the shops then baby sitting up the road so need to get cracking .

Have a pleasant day everyone
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 09:25 AM

Good Morning playmates......Sunny,dry but windy and on the cool side.
Have a pleasant day wherever you are
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 12:27 PM

Good morning all. I haven't been on this forum for a couple of days. My new camera arrived so I've been touring the countryside capturing images to test the capabilities of the gear. I had great weather for the experiment so I had a great time.

I've discovered an issue with the camera that may cause me to exchange it for a new one. I'll be calling the store where I bought it in about 5 hours. I talked to them about the camera's unwillingness to format memory cards the same day I picked it up. Although I've discovered a way around the issue the problem still exists so I'll want another camera.

I'll probably be traveling again today as we're in a hot Summer like stretch of weather where the temperature has soared over 33C. That's way above normal and has set an all-time record high. Have a great day all.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 12:37 PM

Good morning everyone the rain has returned along with a drop in temperature, the sunny weekend was nice while it lasted though...

Nothing special planned for today other than the usual about the house jobs.

Enjoy your day folks!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 02:03 PM

Good afternoon everyone. Raining here too and quite chilly.
Still clearing boxes from the sitting room and filling the kitchen cupboards but isn't it difficult deciding where to put stuff? I shouldn't moan because the kitchen does look nice Ironing done, lunch over and I'm about to order the groceries, then the day is mine.
Enjoy the rest of your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top