Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 01:31 PM

Bath or Shower ....

Was just wondering which you prefer ?

I was reading somewhere ,that the percentage of women prefer baths , just wondered if that was the case . ( the stuff i read)

i prefer a shower , seems more smoothing .. Good job really cos i`ve only got a shower now .
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 02:45 PM

Re: Bath or Shower ....

I can only have a Shower when I'm at my own home in Perth but Himself has both. I like a soak on a cold Winters evening, with lots of scented candles, a big mug of Choccy, and my aduio book. Also learned to take both my Mobile phone and the Land Line in the room with me too.
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 02:53 PM

I prefer a shower.......Just think It's more refreshing and takes less time than having a bath......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 03:33 PM

I love my daily shower and rarely have a bath. Last time I did have one it was a frightening experience
I injured had injured my knee and was having a problem with pain and walking so decided a bath would be good . I got in ok but was unable to get out because I couldn't put any pressure on my knee . I managed to get out eventually but had visions of being there for days...
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

13-05-2012, 03:37 PM

I have never liked baths, a shower every time for me.
Hu99
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hu99 is male  Hu99 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 04:24 PM

No doubt about it, a shower. I'm in, I'm out, I'm done.

I used to love the occasional soak in the bath when I had a big soaker tub, but now that I've downsized to a condo (flat to those of you in Blighty) I couldn't be bothered because it's a regular sized tub and I'm 6'5" and don't really fit in there.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 05:51 PM

I generally have a shower in the morning and wash my hair at the same time. Sometimes I like a nice soaky bath in the evening before I go to bed.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 06:48 PM

A few years ago we got rid of our bath - we didn't use it because the last time hubby bathed, he couldn't get out and by the time I did get him out, he was frozen and could barely walk.
I genuinely don't miss a bath, we shower daily and I love a cool shower on a hot day (remember hot days?)
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 06:53 PM

When I was working in construction I adored a hot bath after work, particularly in the winter when I couldn't get warm without one after a day out on the site. Since I retired, however, I have showered every day, and when we refurbished the main bathroom last autumn we replaced the bath with a large walk in shower, which would accommodate a chair and grab rails should we need them later on in our lives...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 07:13 PM

Oh a shower every time I cant remember when I last had a bath,its alright getting in its the getting out thats the problem.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top