Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 07:10 AM

Explaination Sunday

Good morning everyone, I hope you dont have a hangover this morning Alan, I tend to get them when we stay overnight at friends, lol

Two great Talents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPvWnJoRZcA

Sorry folks but that was not Eileen that I posted yesterday it was Thomas my daughters cat.

Eileen did a disappearing act on us on Tuesday, returned on Thursday for a while but we had not seen her since Thursday night until I opened the door this morning, she came in and had breakfast then settled on to of the fridge for a sleep. She has been enjoying being here as she often fell asleep on one of the chairs in the Kitchen with an occaisional sleep on a armchair in the lounge, she loves being stroked and given treats but I am sure that she is a free spirit who does not like being tied down. No fears, we will keep a look-out for her and make sure that she is fed and sheltered when she wants it.
It is a lovely day here with the sun shining, Mother natures creatures singing with the Pheasants croak as a backing group, Mr Magpie also joins in with his crackley voice.

Our plans for today are to find jobs that need doing and leave them for another day. lol Lunch will be at some local with the afternoon spent relaxing in the company of some musical talent, Napoleon and a Scrabble board.

Have a great day everyone and lets party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia_g27PmQ5U
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 09:10 AM

Re: Explaination Sunday

Good morning Bob and all who follow later...

Thanks for the explanation Bob, I just assumed it was Eileen...perhaps another photo of her sometime?

Nothing planned for today other than pottering around in the garden this morning and receiving visitors this afternoon, who will no doubt be staying for a tea of sandwiches and cakes..

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's watch out for one another today...

Barry
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 09:20 AM

Good morning AB and Barry and all who follow.

Its a lovely dull morning here in complete contrast to yesterday!

Off to walk Bonnie on the marsh shortly and after that not sure what I'll be doing for the rest of the morning but have to be in Cockermouth this afternoon.

Nice photo AB and good to hear some news of Eileen!

Enjoy the rest of the day folks and here's another photo from yesterday's walk.

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 09:30 AM

A wee duck in the snow at Hogganfield Loch!!

Good Morning Bob, Barry, MP and Everyone Awfy dreich and very windy morning so far!

Lovely photos, Bob and MP. Love those mountains!

Love the links, Bob. Last time I heard Winifred Atwell was when my brother was alive!! One of his favourites!

That's a lovely cat, Bob. Perhaps she has another "home" she visits as well!! I have a friend whose cat was getting very heavy and she took it to the vet, thinking something was wrong with him, the vet said stop over-feeding him She said he only gets two meals a day and he goes missing for a couple of days, or for hours on end. The vet said to her, well someone is feeding him!! She later discovered that a neighbour down the road was feeding him as well Cats know who is good to them.

Hope everyone will have a good day and good weather.

Take care and stay safe
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 10:47 AM

Good Morning everyone..Not a very nice morning.......Drizzling with rain,windy and cold.
Have a pleasant day wherever you are whatever the weather
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 10:48 AM

Good morning everyone another super sunny day here. A few hours on the garden beckons for this afternoon I think!

Bob, that was a lovely start to the day..... Winifred Atwell was my Mum's favourite, she had many of her records and she used to tinkle out the tunes on her piano. She couldn't read a note of music but could pick up a tune in no time. Unfortunately her talent didn't pass on to me but strangely enough, my son also has an ear for music but cannot read a note. He only has to hear a tune once and he will play it back perfectly on a keyboard.

Beautiful pics again folks!

Hope the sun is shining on you all this morning!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 01:20 PM

Good morning everyone it has clouded over after a sunny start. I don't mind too much having managed to cut both lawns and cleaned the downstairs windows this morning.

I am relieved to hear Eileen has returned AB ,a wise kitty she clearly knows which side her paws are buttered

Have a pleasent day everyone whatever you are doing.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 04:29 PM

Good afternoon all, not too bad a day here, some sunshine and now the wind is getting up. The two grandsons have gone home and we are on our own again, we love having them here the weekends. Nothing to do for the rest of the day but relax with a few glasses of port and a long thin cigar.
Take good care of yourselves folks.

Lovely snaps Folks, I'm useless at photography, so here's another from my picture collection.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 05:05 PM

Good afternoon everyone.
I've given up planning my day The weather has been good, so I've cut the lawn and boy, did it need it..and from the sounds of it everyone around us cut theirs too . Hubby played with the new Karcher window cleaner we bought, his verdict is:
Dinner is cooking and coffee pot is on, so just relaxing now.
Have a good evening.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 07:01 PM

My friend has just bought one of those, she said it is great.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top