Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2012, 07:20 PM

Went to Dunelm mill today

Went to Dunelm Mill today with a friend, she was looking at curtains,I bought a cushion! We then went to B&Q and I bought some Bunting to hang in the garden and two grass plants, a bronze one and a cream and white one,came home and planted them up.Joe had had a trrible time with Phoebe, she couldnt believe it when I went outside and closed the door with out her, she cried till I came home.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2012, 10:17 PM

Re: Went to Dunelm mill today

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Went to Dunelm Mill today with a friend, she was looking at curtains,I bought a cushion! We then went to B&Q and I bought some Bunting to hang in the garden and two grass plants, a bronze one and a cream and white one,came home and planted them up.Joe had had a trrible time with Phoebe, she couldnt believe it when I went outside and closed the door with out her, she cried till I came home.
Aw poor Phoebe, I hope you bought her a pressie from Dunelm Mill as well to make up for abandoning her
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2012, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Annie they have some nice things don't they, my DIL bought a lovely cushion there with little birds embroidered on it.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2012, 11:12 PM

I love looking around places like that, but there's nowhere like that round here.

It's lovely to get out and have a mooch around though.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2012, 11:16 PM

We don't have one in Thurso but when I'm in Perth I usually go and it costs me a fortune lol. It's one of those shops that you keep on finding one more thing. If there was one in Thurso I'd have to avoid it or I'd be well and truely skint...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 12:08 AM

I love wandering around this store but don't think I've ever bought anything from there apart from a few rugs for Bonnie
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 12:33 AM

I have bought a couple of nice bed throws from there. It's a great household outlet and I love browsing in there. It's a kind of Aladdin's Cave.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 12:40 PM

I love it as well. Last time I went I found a Duvet cover I liked. It was half price in the sale. King size £14.99. I went to the till only to be charged £9.99 for a single size. Bargain
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 12:47 PM

We have a store called The Range which is also an Aladdins cave & brilliant for poking about in Theres a coffee shop too and a pet centre.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 01:30 PM

My wife had me traipsing round Enamill last week,for two hours and came away with nothing, She just likes tooting I think.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top