Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 05:09 AM

Here's to a Wonderful Wednesday Folk.

The weather is forecast to be wet today so no country walks. Instead we'll go and get our euros for when we visit our son in Germany at the end of the month.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 07:50 AM

Re: Here's to a Wonderful Wednesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else of course.

OK what happened yesterday? I could not here anyone joining in, have you forgot the words? Nah! It cant be the words, it had to be to early for you, Nah! it's never to early to Rock & Roll.

Now get you feet tapping with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8lw0v-vkfY

It is a lovely day here with the sun shining, Mother Natures creatures singing their hearts out whilst eating their breakfast, the noise from the farm is of the muck spreader filling up so maybe our ploans for today are the best thing.

Plans for today now that they weekly shopping is done are to vist an old friend whose husband died 12 months ago today take her to lunch and then take her for a drive to Grasmere where she loved to go, she has not been there since her husband died.

Looking down on Ennerdale Water.

Have a great day everyone, here we go again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFw5a5Bp_Pw
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 09:00 AM

Morning Alan, Bob et al....

Lovely morning here in the Midlands with sunshine and 13 deg. as I write. Hoovering done and just enjoying coffee before going for a swim for an hour or so. Chicken curry for lunch...yum yum..

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 09:02 AM

Morning everyone, cool here but dry for now. Enjoy your day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 09:22 AM

Skipness Castle (which is supposed to be haunted) - I never saw any ghosts though, when I took that piccie

Good Morning Everyone A dull and dreich morning so far! Was far brighter at 5 am this morning!

Oh Bob - I tapped my feet to yesterday's links all day - I made a shortcut of them (as I do with all your links) - today's being no exception! I loved the Go-Go's Elvis - well he still is "king"!! Lovely photo as well, I love mountains!

Many thanks for sharing those links and photos

Take care all and stay safe - guid fowk are scarce
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 09:24 AM

Good morning fellow members I do believe it is brightening up.
Lots to do today getting the house in order before I start my new baby sitting duties in a couple of weeks time.

My DIL is returning to work part time and has had offers from a number of different companies. She really only wants to work a day a week but it is beginning to look like two and I am to have baby Hannah (10 months old) from early morning to bed time so won't get much done in the house on those days I intent to enjoy every moment of her company , all too soon she will be grown up.

Have a pleasent day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 10:17 AM

Good morning everyone back to the rain again here with no sign of a break in the clouds.

Indoor jobs planned for today, clearing and cleaning out all cupboards and wardrobes .....what an exciting day!

Lovely pics again today and I loved the "get up and go" music, Bob

Enjoy your day folks!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 12:36 PM

GoodAfternoon as it is now 12-30, have done what I am doing for today. Make the most of the baby as you are right they do grow up quickly. The weather was lovely this morning at 6-30 when phoebe went out then it went all dark but now its changed its mind and the sun is shining,Joe is still grapling with the fence. Have a nice day.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 12:38 PM

Good morning all. My but time seems to fly by. I just realized I haven't posted here in a few days. Our weather has been glorious so I've been riding around trying to soak up as much sun as I can find. That included a 150 mile ride to Silver Falls State Park. The 13 waterfalls there are always magnificent.

My new camera is officially in the mail. It should arrive by this coming weekend and I anticipate being able to pick it up Monday. I'm excited! Have a great day and enjoy the photos which include my first ever elk sighting.

marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 12:52 PM

Hello everybody. What a beautiful day it is today! Sun is shining and its quite warm. I left my car sitting in the sunshine earlier and it was 20c when I got back in

Plans for the rest of the day are work work and more work and trying not to get stressed

Enjoy the rest of the day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top