Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 06:18 AM

Wishing you all a very happy Tuesday.

We went to Nene park near Peterborough yesterday not Sunday as we had intended. The bluebell wood looked beautiful with both bluebells and wild garlic in full bloom.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 07:04 AM

Re: Wishing you all a very happy Tuesday.

Good morning Alan and everybody else.

I am sure you all know this so lets hear you join in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpr_I...eature=related

It is dry at the moment but rain is in the air, apart from feeling it mother natures creatures are tell us rain is coming with their urgency to find food. The wind Mariah is here but not quite as cold although there is a sign of frost around with the heavy dew that is covering the gress.

Plans for today are a visit to the shops for some neccessities then tidying up the garden if the rain holds off for a short while and picking Strawberry's(I might just get 3.LOL) lunch at some local establishment followed by an afternoon which has yet to be planned.

Hey, that was my insect.

Have a great day everyone, Do you!! Well do you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwPDDz-5Uo
skippersmate
N. Ireland
skippersmate is female 

08-05-2012, 08:24 AM

Good morning all. Its dry and bright here at the minute. We go out for lunch on Tuesdays so hopefully it will stay dry so that we can take a walk afterwards. We live on the coast so a walk along the water's edge is always very nice. Have a good day whatever you are doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 08:53 AM

Good morning fellow members we have sunshine yipee!
Baby Hannah will be arriving soon for her usual Nanna day and I will be able to take her a walk in the sling which she loves down to the garden centre at the end of the road then in the field to see the lambs. Hope I am not tempting fate saying this and encouraging the heavens to open

Have a pleasant day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone. It is dry and bright here at the moment but rain forecast today. What an awful weekend for a bank holiday monday (and i sound surprised here) it absolutely poored down. Couldnt even run to the garage without getting soaked.
Bought lots of flowers on saturday and spent a really lovery couple of days chosing where to put them all. Didnt like the backache after wards but was well worth it.
Enjoy your day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 09:11 AM

Good Morning Everyone. Sunny so far but clouds coming over!

Great clips again, Bob, and lovely photo Thanks for sharing

Hope everyone will enjoy Tuesday.

Take care and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 09:24 AM

Morning all...a lot better start here with 11 deg. and sunshine. Let's hope it lasts for a few hours...

Cleaning done and veg prepared, just having a coffee before making pastry for the chicken and leek pie that I'm cooking for lunch. If it stays fine this afternoon I will cut the lawns and do some hoeing in the vegetable plot.

Have an enjoyable day yourselves....

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 12:18 PM

Hello everyone .... the sun is back but there are also black clouds looming on the horizon.

Went to the Garden Centre this morning and bought three trays of petunias so there is no excuse for me not to get planting now.

Enjoy your day everyone!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 02:10 PM

The Garden Centres are full of lovely plants but I am not buying this year, oh except geraniums for the steps. Miss having beds to plant up but as myex son-in-laws gran used to say, needs must when the Devil drives. Whatever that may mean!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 02:58 PM

Good afternoon all, it's not too bad today, a bit of sun here and there but nothing to shout about. There were two lovely pigeons outside the front gate and I was trying my best to get a picture of them, I even but a slice of bread outside, just as the two pigeons were about to go for the bread a bloody great seagull swoops down and nicks it, scared the life out of the other two birds...and me!. You'll have to settle for a Swan in flight, big, but beautiful.
Annie, my Granny had some strange sayings, one I never understood was, "He fell over a hen and a cock pecked him." She would say this if someone had an injury or a slight accident and you asked her what happened.
Enjoy the day Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top