Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 01:15 AM

Crime in your area .....

Here is a web site that tells you all about crime in your area / street etc , Handy if your thinking of moving home .

http://www.police.uk/
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 03:17 PM

Re: Crime in your area .....

Very Interesting,especially if you were moving.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 05:03 PM

Practically none, but then we live 2 Miles outside the Village and not many would come up a small Farm Track without business there, in the Village I believe you can still leave your door unlocked....and several do so I've heard.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 06:56 PM

We have very little crime in my tiny hamlet which is situated on a no through road. I think very few people know we are here.
Having said that the bell in the little local church which hung in a tree was stolen last autumn along with two lots of oil from a tank used to heat the church.
A little worrying for me because I take my late night walk with Chloe in the secluded lane which goes past the church.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 07:03 PM

Cant you let her out in the garden Meg at night so you dont have to go out.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

08-05-2012, 07:04 PM

I am not chanceing my arm by passing a comment!
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 07:08 PM

whatever I type in that site, It tells me It cant find that area.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Cant you let her out in the garden Meg at night so you dont have to go out.
...no Annie I was still working when I got Chloe and she came to work with me so was specifically taught to relieve herself on a walk on a lead, now she won't now 'go' in the garden because it doesn't provide the required stimulus of other dogs and exercises.
The good thing is she doesn't ruin the lawn with urine stains
Don't worry Annie, anyone who tries to attack me will be in for a nasty shock assuming they can get past Chloe
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

08-05-2012, 10:15 PM

Thata Girl.....both of you.
Hu99
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hu99 is male  Hu99 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 12:18 AM

Where I live is incredibly safe because it's a high-rise building with excellent security against anyone that would infiltrate the building however the underground parking is another matter. My car has been broken into three times since I moved here in 2005 and I've just resorted to leaving the windows opened and the doors unlocked so that if any transient opportunist happens by they can just open the door and find the nothing they would have got anyway.
The only drawback is I have to dust the interior on a more regular basis but it sure beats having to pay my insurance deductible every time it happens.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top