Join for free
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 08:31 AM

Makes a nice change.

To see the sun on a bank holiday weekend Looks like our planned BBQ will be a dry one. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 09:13 AM

Re: Makes a nice change.

We love a family BBQ on a sunny afternoon too Mall, Here's hoping it stays dry and warm for you....

By the way, what time are you starting, we might be near to Manchester a little later.....
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
We love a family BBQ on a sunny afternoon too Mall, Here's hoping it stays dry and warm for you....

By the way, what time are you starting, we might be near to Manchester a little later.....
Thank you Barry. I'm keeping a close eye on the weather, not that it will affect the outcome one way or another
We will be starting around two o'clock, so if you are in the area just give me a call and I'll get my OH to throw on some extra food.
On the other hand, you could come a little earlier and help with the preperations
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 10:43 AM

I hope the weather stays fine for you Mal enjoy your BBQ.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 10:52 AM

It's good to read about BBQ's again, it makes me think of summer!

Hope it stays dry and you have a lovely day, Mall...
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 06:45 PM

glad to here its warrming up in the uk
mesco m
manchester

06-05-2012, 09:08 PM

It stayed fine and the BBQ went as planned. It turned cold at around six o'clock and we moved the party indoors. All our guests have left and it has been a lovely day.
I hope everyone had a nice day too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
It stayed fine and the BBQ went as planned. It turned cold at around six o'clock and we moved the party indoors. All our guests have left and it has been a lovely day.
I hope everyone had a nice day too.
Glad the BBQ went well, Mall ... and the weather stayed fine for you.

I had a nice day, planted up a couple of hanging baskets
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2012, 05:45 AM

We had our first BBQ last Sunday, it was grand with all the Family together for once....we don't get to do that very often.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top