Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 05:18 AM

Welcome to Saturday.

I could go rock climbing, white water rafting, bungee jumping or free running, but I think I'll have a quiet night in !
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 05:45 AM

Re: Welcome to Saturday.

Goodn Morning Alan....arent you the early bird this morning.

It looks as if it is going to be a nice day !!!!

Have a pleasant Saturday wherever you are.

Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 07:20 AM

Good morning Alan, Jimbo and everyone who visits

Dont just sit there join in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ6OS...eature=related

The sun is shining, mother natures creatures are welcoming the day, Miriah is still here with Jack frost cling on to her making the day very cold.

Plans for today are a visit to a friends to load new photo editing programs onto her computer and show her how to use them(she is 84) then lunch at some local establishment before an afternoon of trying to solve a problem why Wordpad has suddenly stopped working properly on my computer, it just does not want to save anything. lol

Follow my leader

Have a great day and does this bring back memories?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3QTj...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 08:37 AM

Good Morning Alan, Jimbo, Bob and All Lovely sunny and fresh start to the morning so far! Turned out lovely yesterday as well.

Oh Bob - those two songs brought back memories, especially the 2nd link - my late big brother used to play that song lots of times! I forgot about it - so a BIG thank you for sharing Loved it and have copied it so that I can play that and the others listed at the side, as many of them are ones I haven't heard since long before my big brother died!! Thank you

Your friend is lucky to have you to load programs up for her.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe all!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 09:12 AM

It's a sunny and frosty start here this morning, good job we covered the greenhouse plants up last night....

No firm plans for the day yet but like you Alan, I think I'll give the adventure sports a miss, just for today....

Best of luck with the problem solving Bob, and take care everyone..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 10:09 AM

Good morning fellow members a sunny start her too but a very cold wind. Still it will dry the washing.

Had an unscheduled trip to Waitrose this morning as it seems I am having the twins here for lunch on Monday with their Daddy while their Mummy and baby Hannah go to friends in Bath for the day.

Lots to do so I better get going have an enjoyable day everyone.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 12:23 PM

brrrrrrrr sounds nippy in the uk we had fans on here yesterday were going to get some things for the trip today going to get some pounds
going our for breakfast
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 01:00 PM

Good afternoon all, very changeable weather over here one day it's warm the next it's freezing, like today. I thought I'd get my hello in before the two boys come down, then I won't get a look in, so I hope you are all doing as best you can. Nothing to do today except watch all my horses finish way down the field in the TV racing.
Have yourselves a nice weekend Folks.

A nearby public park.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 01:24 PM

Good afternoon all, we are being treated to glimpses of the sun today but it is still very cold here.

Have been clearing up all the fallen tulip petals from the garden this morning, shame the weather spoilt them this year, it could have been a nice display

Lovely pics again everyone!

Have a good Bank Holiday weekend whatever you may be doing
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 02:38 PM

Good afternoon everybody. Lovely day here again but very cold. Have been into the Lakes this morning for work but was not able to take advantage of it as had to rush back to Carlisle for yet more work!

Just had lunch with Bonnie and a friend's dog, another collie who is visiting for a couple of days. Bonnie has ripped my friend's dog's toy so I need to try and find a needle and thread and sew it up. I haven't used a needle for double donkey's years!! So that will be fun

I now have to go and play with the two dogs and then I'd better cut some grass!

There's some very early risers on this thread Enjoy the rest of the day folks Btw nice photos again!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top