Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 05:40 AM

Have a Wonderful Thursday.

Good Morning playmates I have more or less just come from Night Owls.

The weather seems mild out there,sky very grey,not a drop of wind.

I will be housebound today.

Have a pleasant day friends wherever you are.

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 06:33 AM

Re: Have a Wonderful Thursday.

We went to go walking down by the river Nene yesterday but had to give it up as a bad job as the tracks were all flooded. We finished up going for a hot chocolate in a newly opened tea-room in a restored watermill - very nice !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 07:10 AM

Good morning Jimb, Alan and everyone who ventures here today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLzn8...eature=related

Sorry for disappearing, Sunday I could not get in and then we had a family crisis so we dashed off to Blackburn, hence the absence.

The sun is shining the birds are singing the temperature has risen above 0 from last night but there is a cold icy wind, which blows through the nether regions, coming straight from Siberia.

Plans for today are to relax and re-charge the batteries, lunch at home and after a quick visit to the hospital for a check up the rest of the afternoon will be in the company of Napoleon and a new computer magazine before we have an evening with visitors.

Just had a quick look through the days postings and there are some great photo,s. Bonny and Loki look such loveable dogs Marian, Rosemary and could be welcomed pets in any household.

Starting out

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApIQ...eature=related
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 08:00 AM

Morning all...

After going out and taking more pics than I can count, today I have to accompany she-who-must-be-obeyed to her cousins house and listen to meaningless family gossip all day. "Husband duties" as she calls it.

Have a good one all...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 08:51 AM

Good morning fellow members it's pouring with rain again and poor Chloe was chest deep in water as we made our way down the lane to the fields. She is now dried and snuggled up in her bed,

It is cold too and I am now off to have a nice hot shower before contemplating visiting Waitrose .

Chloe has a vet appointment later for her vaccination booster so a busy day in store.

Enjoy your day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 09:11 AM

Morning Everyone A wee bit dull but dry up here and quite warm. Turned out a lovely sunny and warm day up here yesterday! Loki took me nice walkies and visited our friends Liz and Basil as well - Loki loves going into see them!

Lovely photo Bob and links as well - missed them this week

Enjoy a good day all and hope the weather is good where you all are.

Take care and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 09:15 AM

A very good morning to you all on another cool and overcast day in the Midlands.

Mum is visiting for lunch so I'm cooking salmon with roast root veg and french beans, which will be followed by apple rhubarb and raspberry crumble...yum yum can't wait...

Hope the family crisis was resolved OK Bob, good to have you back, and be careful you don't catch another chill Meg after your drenching this morning...

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 09:42 AM

What an awful night again, not seen rain like it, it never let up. Finally stopped about 8 am and now seems to be clearing up.
enjoy your day all
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 10:14 AM

Good morning everybody. Its a beautiful morning up here, the sun is shining and lots of blue sky around which appears to be in complete contrast to the South. Saw the floods on the news this morning which is not good.

Plans for the day are to meet a customer in the local woods as its her dog's 3rd birthday and then this afternoon I'm off to Silloth on the West coast to meet a boxer which I'm looking forward to and then early evening off into Carlisle to collect a lovely collie, so busy day today.

Good to see you back AB and hope the family crisis got resolved. Thanks everybody for your comments on Bonnie's photo yesterday which I have fallen in love with and will be printing it out. Considering it was just taken with the phone I think it came out very well and didn't even need to be touched up!

Enjoy the rest of your day folks and I hope the weather will improve!

I don't think I've ever posted any of my Solway sunset photos, keep meaning to do a thread with some! Anyhow in the meantime here's one of my all time favourites which was taken just down the road from me.

ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 12:39 PM

Morning! Its to warm up today (high 20's) and be muggy even. They are calling for thunderstorms late afternoon/evening even. Lots of fog to lift before then though. Taking my youngest to pick up her books for the summer semester of her college courses. She will be busy juggling school/boyfriend/work all the while hearing the call of the BEACH. It is her first experience of doing summer classes, but has her graduating 1/2 yr before if she didn't.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top