Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 02:48 AM

Awful Dream

Well, I'm scared to go to sleep tonight, that's why I'm up late.

I had an awful dream last night. I dreamt that for some reason my two lady colleagues were walking me home, even though they both have cars. We stopped briefly along the way and met a man (unknown) who joined us. The two ladies disappeared and the man and I went into a shop to have a look around, then he disappeared. I came out of the shop and found that I had no idea where I was.

I carried on walking and came to a wooden humped bridge which I went to the top of to look for someone I knew, but I couldn't see anyone. By now it was dark, but I found a house on a country road and I went through a door which went into a shed, then another door out of it, where I was met by a happy little Asian girl. She told her mum and dad to help me as I was totally lost and alone, but her parents didn't speak much English, but there was just enough for them to point me back in the direction I'd actually come from to get to where I was trying to get to.

The reason my lady colleagues had been trying to take me home was because my car had been stolen, so I found myself trawling the streets trying to find it. I eventually found it on a car park.

Now, how weird is that folks?
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 03:34 AM

Re: Awful Dream

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Well, I'm scared to go to sleep tonight, that's why I'm up late.

I had an awful dream last night. I dreamt that for some reason my two lady colleagues were walking me home, even though they both have cars. We stopped briefly along the way and met a man (unknown) who joined us. The two ladies disappeared and the man and I went into a shop to have a look around, then he disappeared. I came out of the shop and found that I had no idea where I was.

I carried on walking and came to a wooden humped bridge which I went to the top of to look for someone I knew, but I couldn't see anyone. By now it was dark, but I found a house on a country road and I went through a door which went into a shed, then another door out of it, where I was met by a happy little Asian girl. She told her mum and dad to help me as I was totally lost and alone, but her parents didn't speak much English, but there was just enough for them to point me back in the direction I'd actually come from to get to where I was trying to get to.

The reason my lady colleagues had been trying to take me home was because my car had been stolen, so I found myself trawling the streets trying to find it. I eventually found it on a car park.

Now, how weird is that folks?

Gee Mollie that was a nightmare.....I am sorry you are scared to go to sleep.............You might never dream that again.

Have you told your 2 colleagues about your dream ???
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

03-05-2012, 08:39 AM

We all have bad dreams from time to time, they are of no significance, imo.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 10:01 AM

Mollie you are always up late anyway no change there
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
We all have bad dreams from time to time, they are of no sigfnificance, imo.
True. I have vivid dreams and can remember details from them.
Although some people think they do hold great significance.
Nonsense in my opinion. Just another fortune telling gimic.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 02:45 PM

Thats sounds scarry mollie
my daughter when she was little she had nightmares
and would not go to sleep
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 02:49 PM

Sorry to hear about your bad dream .. Mollie . if you are interested you can look here what your dreams mean . http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I`m still dreaming my football team Doncaster Rovers are going to win the f.a. cup final , yep and i`m still dreaming , and for a long time to come me thinks ..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 02:58 PM

I've had weird bad dreams before now but as soon as I wake up (often with a sense of relief!) I put them to the back of my mind and they are forgotten.

It doesn't help to dwell on dreams, they are just your imagination running wild. I certainly wouldn't be afraid of going to bed the following night.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 03:33 PM

I dream every night, often two or three different ones, usually about me worrying or not coping with such silly things. I don't like them but ten minutes later I couldn't tell you what the details were because I deliberately think of something nice that happened that day and it's gone! I know they're gone because I've just been trying hard to remember the two I had last night and I can't.
Mollie, sounds as if you've been shaken up a bit, don't worry about going to bed tonight, if you do dream, get out of bed and look out of the window or something and think of something else. I hope that works for you.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 05:52 PM

For as long as I can remember I have had dreams about all sorts of things - some of them good, some bad. Some are so vivid I can remember them even though they were years ago. I don't think I would like not to have dreams - even the bad ones.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top