Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 06:00 AM

Have a Wonderful Wednesday Folk

Sheila and I had a cold and soggy break on the Broads but nontheless we enjoyed it. The highlight was a visit to Pensthorpe Nature Reserve , if you've never been there it's well worth a visit.
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 07:51 AM

Re: Have a Wonderful Wednesday Folk

Morning all...

Off to Dorset to the Swannery with my trusty camera and maybe the Tropical Gardens today. Wanted to go yesterday, but ended up in the dentist with an emergency (ouch!) instead. Hope the weather holds up.

Have a good one...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 08:55 AM

Lochwinnoch

Morning Alan, Graham and Everyone A gey dreich start to the day up here! Loki will enjoy taking me walkies in a wee while

Sounds a lovely place, Alan

Hope you enjoy a good day today, Graham, and get plenty of piccies for you to post up Take care and safe journey to you.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today and weather better where you all are.

Take care and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 08:57 AM

Top of the morning to you all on another cool and overcast morning in Sherwood. I'm running out of odd jobs to do inside and it's too cold to plant out my seedlings, so it looks like a trip to the swimming baths for an hour before cooking bacon and broad beans on toast for lunch...

Sorry to hear your break at the Broads wasn't too hot Alan, we were there last September and got washed out. We were supposed to be at Sandringham this week but looking at the forecast we've cancelled it until whenever..

Hope your trip to Abbotsbury goes well Graham, we often go there ourselves when we are in Dorset, with Hardy's monument another being favourite spot of ours for a picnic...

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's take it easy out there today...

Barry
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 09:59 AM

Good Morning all.The morning started off very sunny but has now turned very cloudy and a bit on the cool side.

Have a pleasant day wherever you are.
skippersmate
N. Ireland
skippersmate is female 

02-05-2012, 10:07 AM

Good morning all. It's overcast here but at least it is still dry. Have a good day whatever you are doing.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by skippersmate ->
Good morning all. It's overcast here but at least it is still dry. Have a good day whatever you are doing.

Good Morning M.L........Hope you are well.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 10:14 AM

Good morning everybody. Dull start to the morning but its meant to brighten up later on, but at least its dry!

Sorry you had a soggy break in the broads Alan but at least you enjoyed your stay!

Hope you enjoy your trip to Dorset Graham

Hope Loki takes you somewhere nice for walkies later on Rosemary!

Barry if you’ve run out of jobs to do in the house come and see me, I’ve got loads which need doing

Got a busyish day today with lots of arranging to do and lots of loose ends to tie up as well as dog walking and grocery shopping

I took this photo of Bonnie on the Solway Marsh last night for my daily photo journal (blipfoto) and couldn't resist posting it here as I really love it Enjoy the rest of the day folks

The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Sheila and I had a cold and soggy break on the Broads but nontheless we enjoyed it. The highlight was a visit to Pensthorpe Nature Reserve , if you've never been there it's well worth a visit.
I will be in the Broads in October, staying in Ludham in a cottage not on a boat. I love the Broads and am planning to retire up there in a couple of years time.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 01:38 PM

Good morning fellow members dull here with more rain forcast.

After a couple of days with intermittent or no internet access I have spent the morning buying and installing a new telephone, extension cable and various other bits

I have been blaming my ISP for the connection problems but when someone telephoned me yesterday and the line was so bad I could't hear them I realised the problem may not be my ISP but the phone line.
BT did a test and said the line was ok so it was probably my equipment . As my old phone was crackle free this morning I am not altogether convinced, at least with new bits installed it is less likely to be an internal problem but we will see . At least I am able to get on line at the moment and I did need a new phone anyway.

As I have the screw drive out I am now off to fit a new loo seat. It is at times like these a man would be usefull

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top