Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 08:15 AM

Have a wonderful monday.

Good Morning dear friends......It is blowing a hoolie and raining heavily.
I had to nip down to Asda early this morning......a very nice neighbour gave me a lift in her car,waited for me and brought me home again.......I was only in the store 5 minutes................I am blessed with some very nice neighbours,
Have a pleasant day wherever you are.
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 08:18 AM

Re: Have a wonderful monday.

Morning all...

I can see a blue sky from where I am and the weather forecast looks good for at least most of the day. I'm going to take a chance and head off to the botanical gardens with my trusty camera see if I can grab some shots.

Have a good one....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 08:39 AM

Good morning all, the rain has stopped now after a windy stormy night and the sun is beginning to come out, no, it's gone back in and it's starting to rain again!, worst April I've ever seen.
Meg, I hope it doesn't get any worse where you are, take care.
Good neighbours are a blessing Jimbo.
Hope you get some nice snaps Graham.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 09:02 AM

Morning everyone, a very windy and cold day here in Belfast and no sign of it easing up. Enjoy your day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 09:02 AM

Seil Island

Morning All We've got rain here in Renfrewshire now!! Mind you, the grass never dried out even although it stayed dry and sunny last week! Windy and cold outside as well

Hope everyone enjoys a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 09:51 AM

What a windy rainy weekend, the fields are waterlogged. Didnt realise until trying to get to work this morning when i saw the diversions in place that the town is worse than expected, water is blocking the roads again more rain expected this week.
They are saying that it is going to be as bad as five years ago. Hope not for the sake of property owners.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 10:46 AM

Good morning fellow members yippee the sun is shining at the moment and I may get some washing dry

The fields all around me are flooded, luckily I am on high ground so don't get flooded myself. The stream is full for the first time in what must be more than a year and there is more heavy rain forecast for tonight.

I have baby sitting duties later and am still trying to catch up on things that need doing after being away. I am sure the lawn has grown 6in in a week

Have an enjoyable day everyone
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 12:18 PM

Good Monday Morning! Sun is come up here and slowing the clouds are coming it to overcast. Its to start to rain mid afternoon here, and is quiet cool (wore my winter coat to walk the dog), but the forecast for the week improve temp wise at least.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 12:39 PM

Sunny here in ontario rian after lunch
its my weekley trip to get my blood test for warfrin
going to the psport office with my daughter so we can get there pasports there comming to england aslo
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 02:36 PM

Hi everybody. Its been dry here so far, looks like we've not had it as bad as in the south and Wales. Its a very pleasant day, the sun is shining and its much warmer than of late, long may it last

Working most of today, just catching up on paperwork before heading off out into the Lakes again!

Lovely photo Rosemary and here's another photo taken on Bonnie's birthday walk at the weekend. Enjoy the rest of the day folks and stay dry!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top