Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 07:03 AM

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Good Morning all...............What a lovely morning here in Aberdeen.
Sunny,dry,not a breath of wind.I think it is on the cool side.
Nothing special on today except I shampo Joyce`s hair on a Sunday.
Have a pleasant Sunday whereve
r you are.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 09:35 AM

Re: Have a wonderful Sunday.

Good morning Jimbo and to all else on this very wet, windy and cold Spring day in Sherwood, where even the hardiest of birds are keeping their heads down at the moment...

Just having a coffee after trimming Oscar and before we do the same to Alfie. We do it every four weeks now instead of eight, which makes the job much easier... Just a jacket spud and tuna for lunch methinks and then an afternoon in front of the fire beckons if nothing improves outside...

Good to have you home Meg, I trust you have wrung yourselves out by now...:l

Try to have a good day yourselves and hey, let's be careful out there...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 10:48 AM

Good morning Jimbo, Barry and those to follow

Heavy rain all night and it's continuing this morning .....thermometer just about reaching 5ºC We are almost into May, I wish someone would tell me what is going on with our weather!

It will be a day behind closed doors with the heating on here

Have a pleasant day!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 10:49 AM

Good morning everybody. Well its a dry day here so far but a very cold wind and I've had to put extra layers on! Had a nice walk with Bonnie on the marsh earlier and jumped out of my skin when I frightened a duck who also jumped out of his skin

I've got a free hour and a bit to try and finish cutting the grass before getting ready for work, so back in the Lakes again, this time I have to go to Troutbeck which I'm looking forward to as long as its not raining.

Here's a photo I took yesterday on Bonnie's birthday walk in the Newlands Valley. Nice clipart Jimbo! Barry hope the clippers don't slip!!

Enjoy the rest of the day folks.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 11:06 AM

Loch Awe

Good Morning Everyone It was lovely and sunny earlier on but a wee bit cloudy now as well as being cold and awfy windy outside!

Hope you all enjoy a good day.

Beautiful photo, MP! Looks a fantastic place to walk doggies - love the mountains, so like Glencoe!!

Take care and stay safe
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 11:11 AM

Morning everyone, really weird weather we're having isn't it? I am right on the 'sunny' south coast next to Bournemouth and it is lashing down, strong winds and not a bird or squirrel in sight, except for the wood pigeons which carry on regardless nodding their head pecking away.
Jimbo, my husband is up in Aberdeen this week visiting his father in Peterculter so glad he's getting a bit of sunshine at least!
I have the heating on too Mags brrrrrr. Marian, I would just love to live in one of those houses in your photo and funny about the duck! Barry, you're becoming quite the expert groomer by now? Welcome back from your holiday Meg, you're a very good grandmother.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Barry, you're becoming quite the expert groomer by now?
Be nice to think that Mary, but really I'm just the muscle and Mrs PM does the "artistic" bit. Well, that's my excuse anyway, and I'm sticking to it....
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->

Loch Awe

Good Morning Everyone It was lovely and sunny earlier on but a wee bit cloudy now as well as being cold and awfy windy outside!

Hope you all enjoy a good day.

Beautiful photo, MP! Looks a fantastic place to walk doggies - love the mountains, so like Glencoe!!

Take care and stay safe
OOh that brings back memories Rosemary as the only time I had a holiday in Scotland was at Lock Awe. I had a holiday home overlooking it and had a great time
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 12:59 PM

Gee best pack my brolly rian coat for the trip to england
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 01:20 PM

Good morning all. Questionable weather today but I'm hoping to stay dry. It was a good day at the zoo yesterday, getting lots of nice photos. I'm convinced my new cheap lens has been greatly underestimated by online reviewers. Used properly it produces stunning quality. Someday my new camera will get shipped and I'll be able to mount this lens on it.

Have a great day all & keep the great photos coming.

Lorikeet

Bobcat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top