Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 07:08 AM

CD Friday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-mWuBY-is

It is a fine day here with a hint of the sun trying to come out to play, mother natures creatures are singing their heads off and the farmyard animals are joining in whith the Peacocks adding their voice to the sounds.

Patience is a virtue

Plans for today are, well, it is Friday so I guess it will be study clean up time followed by Fish and Chips for lunch at home then an afternoon with Napoleon or Mr Hennessey and some music whilst I am sorting out which CD's to give to charity, I have hundreds to go through so I should be happy(merry) by the time I am finished.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-CmgtyWqdk
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 07:45 AM

Re: CD Friday

Good morning to you Bob and all who follow later....

Shopping to Tesco shortly and still hoping the rain will stop soon. Sausage and mash for lunch today and we are visiting friends this afternoon for coffee cake and chat.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 08:44 AM

Good morning all, it's raining now, it's supposed to get Sunny later but I wont hold my breath judging by the dark clouds. I'm feeling a lot better today, no running nose and the cough is gone.
I see we are all having gourmet dinners today lads, my missus is heading into town to shop, that can take some time so it's up to the chipper for a smoked cod and chips for me.
Enjoy your day folks.

The only information I have on this photo is the words "Co. Clare, Ireland." Never been there yet.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 08:59 AM

Good morning everyone. That's another beautiful photo Jemflux, such sharp lines. See you all again on Tuesday.
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 09:22 AM

Morning all. Still recovering from spending thirteen hours on a coach from Scotland, still stiff and cramped. Really wanted to go out today, but the veiw from my window is bleak, wet and grey.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 11:04 AM

Finlaystone Country Park

Good Morning Bob and All Getting a wee bit dull now but earlier was beautiful sun and very fresh - lovely out walking!

Love those video clips, Bob, and your photo

Beautiful photo as well JM - you should go there - Co Clare is lovely!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today!

Couldn't get on earlier as server was changing, or something!

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 12:05 PM

Good morning everyone a mix of sunshine and showers here and the cold wind has gone.

No special plans for today but we have in mind to venture to Weston tomorrow to sample the sea air. Hope to call in at a huge Garden Centre on the way home.

"Morning has Broken" brought back memories of my children singing that at school, Bob .... thanks for that!

Lovely pics again everyone, they certainly brighten a dismal day.

Have a great day and weekend ahead folks ..... keep the brollies on standby!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 01:08 PM

Hi everybody, its been a beautiful day here so far but dark clouds are gathering! The Solway this morning was like a mill pond with clouds reflected in the water which you don't see very often.

Was surprised to see two flocks of geese flying over as thought they'd all gone home! Also saw a heron and a few ducks flying around.

Am off out into the Lakes again shortly for work so taking Bonnie and hoping to have 40 minutes spare so will let her have a paddle in Bassenthwaite which she'll love.

Glad your cold is getting better Jem, and wow, love the photo from Co Clare, I would so love to go there one day! Also love waterfall and heron photos. No photo from me today as no time but tomorrow is Bonnie's birthday so will definitely be posting then!!

Enjoy your few days away Alan and enjoy the rest of the day folks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 01:44 PM

Just got back from walking the dogs and still the rain hasn't stopped... We did hear the first cuckoo though, and we saw the first of the swallows, so not all bad news...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top