Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2012, 05:25 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

I hope you all have a nice day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2012, 08:41 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Balmaha, Loch Lomond

Good Morning Alan and All Beautiful start to the day so far but a few clouds appearing from the west!

Loki is out on the veranda just now enjoying the fresh air. Will be going long walkies with her later on - don't know where she will take me today, it's always a surprise

Enjoy a good day and hope the weather is good where you are.

Take care and stay safe
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2012, 09:06 AM

Woke up at 5 am to a beautiful day, but it seems to be clouding over as the morning progresses. The forecast is for rain all week, hope they are wrong.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2012, 09:30 AM

Good morning all, showery again today, but the sun is trying it's best to break through the clouds, I hope it dries out for a while as I have to fix this very annoying leak in the shed roof, you know the kind of drip, drip, drip leak, like slow torture when your trying to do some work. Lovely scene Rosemary. As it's St. George's Day, here's a familiar scene from dear old London town.
Make the best of your day folks.
Louisa
New Member!
Europe
Louisa is female 

23-04-2012, 09:59 AM

Happy Monday, good morning.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2012, 01:13 PM

dont no about a nice day here in ontario were expeting some snow
and I have to go get blood work done every monday
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2012, 01:49 PM

Hello everyone showery and cool day here ....

No special plans for today other than the usual day to day jobs.

Lovely pics again folks, they do add some brightness to a dull day!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2012, 01:49 PM

Good morning fun seekers! Another record high temperature may be forthcoming today. We hit 28C yesterday, a record overtaking 26C , the previous record.

I manage 275 miles on the old scooter yesterday, taking full advantage of all the sunshine. Motorcycles were out in force as the fair weather riders crawled out from under their rocks. I enjoyed fish & chips at a great dinner late in the afternoon at a small restaurant located in a small grounded ship. Two ladies worked feverishly to keep up with the long line outside the ship. The food was devine and the casual conversations that began while waiting in line were interesting.

I'm off to the grocery store later this morning as I'm out of the basic food staples of milk, bread & eggs. I at the final two pieces of bread with butter & jelly for breakfast along with a great cup of tea.

Have a good day all! - This kitty enjoyed the warm, sunny day!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2012, 01:52 PM

BobM, please can you send some of your lovely weather over the Pond to us?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top