Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2012, 05:50 AM

Welcome to Sunday Folk.

It wasn't too bad a day here yesterday, we managed to go for a walk around our favourite lake. We haven't seen any newborn waterbirds yet this year, have any of you?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2012, 07:07 AM

Re: Welcome to Sunday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else of course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQNSX...eature=related

Another fine day with lots of mother natures creatures welcoming everyone to it. The farm is noisier than I have heard it for some time, it sound like the muck spreader firing up.

Plans for today are a quick visit to Tesco , repairs to the Bird house which got damaged when Phesant tried to land on it yesterday, Lunch with friends then an afternoon of doing absolutely nothing but throwing a few things in a bag, pointing the car south, nowhere planned, and driving off for a couple of days.

Alan We saw a young signet the other day on Loweswater.

A garden visitor.

Rosemary, Loki is such a lovely lass, it is hard to believe she could have troubles, she is adorable.

Have a great day everyone and come on down to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3sLHZzZRI
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2012, 09:32 AM

Morning to everyone, on what looks like being another showery day in the Midlands.

Fetching the caravan from storage today to prepare it for it's annual service tomorrow. We are supposed to be going to Sandringham next week for a few days, but we might not bother if the weather doesn't improve... Tuna and jacket spud for lunch today and then an afternoon doing nothing much looks to be on the cards...

Have an enjoyable day all, and have a good trip to who knows where Bob...I went there once and really enjoyed it...
Happy hols to you also Meg, may the sunshine be with you...

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2012, 10:20 AM

Good morning everyone a bright sunny day so far but there are some ominous looking clouds in the distance.
A leisurely day planned with a bit of pottering here and there.

Bob - lovely pic, do the peacocks cause much damage in your garden? Have a nice few days, wherever your car takes you..... just remember the way back!

Have a lovely Sunday all .....
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2012, 10:52 AM

A wee Heilan' Coo at Balmaha, Loch Lomond - I swear it was smiling at me when I took that pic (tried to edit out the wire fence but not very successfully!!!

Good Morning Everyone Not nice morning so far! Yesterday turned out horrible - the hailstone storm I got caught in lay on the ground so thick, it looked like snow!! Waiting on buses never helped me either - I was like a snowman when the bus eventually arrived!!

Going now to the shops for a few messages but just to the local shop!

Hope you all enjoy a good day

Lovely photo, Bob, you are lucky to have them land in your garden! Love the links as well Yes, Loki is so special! Many thanks for your comments about her

Take care all and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2012, 11:24 AM

Rosemary, it looks like Mr/Mrs Coo is having a bad hair day! Great pic!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2012, 12:18 PM

Good morning all. My trip to the tulip festival was a disappointment because of an unpredictable fog bank that covered the fields. I manage a few close-up photos but nothing like previous years. Have a great day all.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

22-04-2012, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. My trip to the tulip festival was a disappointment because of an unpredictable fog bank that covered the fields. I manage a few close-up photos but nothing like previous years. Have a great day all.

What a shame the weather was disappointing for your trip to the tulip festival, Bob I remember your wonderful photos from previous visits and the splendour of the colour. Your photo of the windmill is lovely and I can see the heavy fog over the field behind.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2012, 03:29 PM

They are lovely Cattle, you are right Mags, looks as though the Damp has got to her hair.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2012, 07:09 PM

Good evening all, a mixed bag of weather here today, mostly showers with a little Sunshine in between. The two Grandsons were with us since yesterday morning, they've just left so I get a chance to say hello to you, they stay longer here playing games on the computer because Momma ain't around to tell them to get off it, and with the showers about they stay indoors most of the time, ever notice as they get older the harder it is to keep them amused?, they get bored and fed up with things very quickly, God be with the days when you could stick on any Mickey Mouse kids video and they would be amused for hours, they are at that awkward age we all were, but it's great to have them all the same.
Smashing pictures everybody.
Take care Folks.

Anyone ever been to Rio?, looking at this picture of Rio I thought that was a football stadium plonked in the middle, then I thought it was an Airport, I zoomed in and saw no planes, just a series of roads, is it a motor racetrack?, whatever it is it's not in the right place, spoils the view completely, the City planners must have been asleep when they slipped them plans through.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top