Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 04:33 AM

Welcome to Friday Folk.

The weekend is upon us again, lets show the youngsters we wrinklies can still party................have a sweet sherry !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 07:14 AM

Re: Welcome to Friday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else who visits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DLAt...eature=related

The sun is shining and the icy cold wind is reduced to a chilly breeze and Mother natures creatures are in fine fettle this morning with their singing, probably encouraged with the above music. There is something in the air today as we saw the Crows chasing the Seagulls, the Blackbirds chasing the Magpies and the Peacocks fighting each other so dont go round to your neighbours to complain.lol

Friday is study clean up day so that is the morning gone, lunch at home then the afternoon will be spent repairng a friends computer, the Graphics card has give up the ghost so whilst I am doing that I will fit a new more powerful CPU in it for him.

Sourmilk Gill Eskdale.

Have a great day everyone come on join in the fun and get those limbs moving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ich7aSuDGZg
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 07:57 AM

Good morning all, looks like it's going to be a lovely day here today, hopefully. I'm up since 6.oc, which is unheard of for me, the reason is because I was awake half the night with workmen doing emergency repairs to a water main outside the house, if it has to be done it has to be done.
Swap that sweet sherry for a pint of the black stuff Alan, far better for you.
Sourmilk gill, what a lovely name for a place AB. I always love your poetic openings.
Make the best of the weather Folks.

I heard on the news this morning that butterflies are making a comeback after the mild Winter, lovely creatures.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 08:35 AM

Inverary

Good Morning Alan, Bob, JF and All I am sitting here Rockin' n' Rollin' to Bob's first link - brilliant Bob - I won the school competition for R&R Those were the days! PJ is singing to it and Soochie is dancing on her perch as well

Love those photos, Bob and JF

Dull and damp up here, we had hailstones here yesterday - got caught in a heavy shower when I came out the hairdressers yesterday!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today and weather is fine for you all

Now I am foot tapping to your other link, Bob, the Chicken dance! PJ is shouting Rose and singing to it!!

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 09:05 AM

Good morning all the sun is shining and there's a chill in the air.

I'm bobbing up and down on my chair here while listening to Bob's first link, it certainly livens you up in the morning, thanks Bob!

I have the washing machine on and a trolley dash to do later. Hopefully I'll be able to potter in the garden this afternoon.

Have a lovely day and weekend ahead everyone!

Meg, I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 12:58 PM

today is going to be great 20 cell
I have to go to the mall gets some things for our trip to the uk soon
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 04:38 PM

Hello everybody. Its turned out quite nice here, been sunny most of the day but a tad on the chilly side.

Have spent most of the day over the border in Scotland today. Had to to go Annan and Dumfries. Took Bonnie with me and we walked along the river in Annan which was very nice. I took some photos and if I get a respectable one I'll post it tomorrow.

On the way home I stopped off at Gretna retail outlet for 10 minutes and bought a much needed handbag! Whilst I was there I'd left the side windows open quite a bit and had a lovely wet seat to sit on as yes you guessed, it rained!! Rained continued all way to Carlisle, but here on the Solway its stayed dry.

Lovely photos again, and Jem what a beautiful butterfly! Here's one I took yesterday of Bonnie paddling in Bassenthwaite whilst en route to Cockermouth.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 06:21 PM

Evening everyone, although it's more like night here, it's that dark under the thunder cloud...

It's been a busy old day doing nothing much, and I think the evening's going to be spent in the same fashion...

Enjoy the weekend folks..

Barry
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 07:13 PM

Busy day today for us too, went to haltwhistle to the carpet shop and bought a rug in the sale to hang on the wall, took it home then off to Brampton to the vets where Phoebe had her Anal Glands squeezed and her ears cleaned,went to a couple of shops then came home. the sun came out late afternoon and it was quite warm, have heard we may have snow next week.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 07:17 PM

Beautiful photo, MP, lovely mountains and gorgeous dog! Love it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top