Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 05:09 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

Just when we thought Spring had arrived it's back to winter again. We had to have the central heating on all day yesterday.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 06:14 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Pouring here since last night, Lots of white on the hill tops too Gross.
I have the Family arriving end of next week too.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 07:09 AM

Good morning Alan, Roxy and everyone else of course.

Dont be a wallflower, Join in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xufxKCC1NJ8

It is persistently raining here and mother natures creatures are starting to put their wellies on to go food hunting. The Bridle path is looking more like a miniture lake district and the farm noises seem to be making the rain heavier.

Plans for today are to relax and enjoy the music on my computer via the new 7:1 system that I installed, which ranges through old time music hall stuff to rock and roll and from Jazz to classical plus many more. Lunch, a mixed grill will be at home followed by more relaxing to music as 'she who must be obeyed' is off to a friends.

Have a great day trying to stay dry as I heard a rumour that down south

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Zsxymliw0
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 08:44 AM

Good morning fellow members A lovely sunny morning here. The promised rain didn't come to much after all and we really do need some .

Baby Hannan will be arriving shortly for her morning with Nanna then I am off to the dreaded hair dresser for a quick trim.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 08:45 AM

Good morning to you all.

Heavy rain and gales today here in the Midlands but no complaints after so much dry weather, the country certainly needs it down this way...

Paperwork catchup in the office this morning and I'm cooking ckicken korma for lunch.

Have a great day everyone and try to keep dry...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 09:21 AM

Castle Semple, Lochwinnoch

Morning All Dry at the moment after heavy rain during the night and early this morning. Still awfy damp and dreich though and a wee bitty cold

Have got two rather angry parrots at the moment - I have forgotten to feed them so will have to go and do so now

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day.

As always, Bob, lovely photo and loved the links. Thanks for sharing.

Take care all and stay safe
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 01:16 PM

Good morning all. It's back to rain for us during this workweek with promises of fair weather next Saturday.

I finally got an appointment for my primary care doctor yesterday so it looks like I'll have medical care again shortly.

It's off to McDonald's this morning for my regular routine after having a beautiful weekend. Have a great day all.

Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 01:45 PM

Good afternoon all.
Been drizzling all morning and rain is forecast for another week but we need it. Our son is coming tonight, so the bed is made up. Be nice to see him on his own for a day

Have a good day everyone
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 01:46 PM

Great Picture Bob, reminds me of Reggie Perrin,s mother in Law. lol

We started to see the sun and then big grey came back and washed us down, now it is washing the suds off.

That looks like one place we must visit Rosemary.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 01:57 PM

Good afternoon all, April showers and a bit of a wind here today. I have a few jobs to finish, then I'm free for the rest of the day. Lovely scenery folks, them's handsome hippo's Bob.
Watch how you go folks.

I lost the place name for this picture, but it's somewhere in Ireland. I often wondered what they did in these stone circles in bygone days, sit there and get stoned?, hence the expression.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top