Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 05:21 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

"Curtain up, Light the lights, We've got nothing to hit but the heights, Starting here, Starting now, Everything's coming up roses". Sheila and I are going to see "Gypsy" at the Leicester theatre this afternoon, it's one of my favourite musicals.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 05:29 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

you sound so excited~~~~
Have fun you two. I love musicals also
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 07:29 AM

Good morning Alan, Mlee and everyone else

Come on and start the day right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHANN...eature=related

It has the makings of a nice day here, the sun is shining, the birds are singing but there is a hint of Jack Frost hanging around. You could see the fields of Scotland acrosss the Solway as clear as anything, the light house at Whithorn stood out a mile, the Isle of Man was very prominent and the tops of the mountains of Morn could be seen for a change.

Plans for today are to enjoy the company of some old and dear friends this afternoon after a morning at Tesco's then relaxing and having lunch at home.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3LoT...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 07:59 AM

Good morning to all on a frosty and bright day in Sherwood.

Spot of DIY this morning as I try to do the impossible by rearranging our office desks to give us more room using less space.. Mrs PM says it can be done, so obviously it can be done... I'll have to let you know later....

Tuna for lunch today and a walk with the dogs later will complete our activity, after which we'll be watching "A Night to Remember" on BBC2 at 3 o'clock.

Enjoy your own day, whatever you have planned...

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 09:35 AM

Good morning all.
Bright and sunny here but still very cold. We are just back from having breakfast out - nice change
A bit of tidying and dusting this morning, then as usual, will get out in the garden. Just got to finish putting things back in the shed but it looks neat and tidy in there now
Have a good day everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 10:00 AM

Glasgow Art Galleries

Good Morning Everyone Beautiful start to the day with lovely sunshine! Turned out dull yesterday afternoon with a flutter of snow here!! Hope it stays nice all day today!

Hope you both enjoy the musical, Alan.

Lovely photo Bob and really loved those links, especially the first one.

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 10:04 AM

Good morning fellow members and what a beauty it is too
A perfect spring day with sun shining and a light breeze.

I was up with the lark and have two loads of washing drying , two lots of bread dough rising and the kitchen floor is scrubbed and drying too I confess to feeling rather pleased with my efforts

Have a pleasant day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 10:55 AM

Good morning all - oh what a beautiful morning!

I have Bob's "Hooked on Swing Dancing" playing in the background and my feet are a-tapping! Great link to start the day Bob, thanks!

I also have my washing out on the line, no breeze here though and it's still only 4ºC.

Alan, I hope you and your wife enjoy the musical this afternoon

Bob, stunning picture again..

Have a lovely day everyone!
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 11:18 AM

Morning all...

Bright and sunny on the south coast. Not sure what I'm doing today..but have a good one all.

marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 11:56 AM

Hello everyone, its a lovely and sunny day here too! Had an extra long walk along the Solway marsh this morning and views across to Scotland were very clear. Could even see vehicles going along the road towards Annan

Have two empty garden wheelie bins which need filling as collection day is tomorrow so am about to cut the grass and do some pruning. Have work later on, its busy time of year now so working 7 days at the moment.

Lovely photos again. Here's one I took this morning on our walk. The mountain is Skiddaw which you don't see very often as its usually covered in cloud.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top