Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 07:21 AM

Visitors Friday

Good morning everyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUMxj7lmhM

It has the makings of a beautiful day here but the wind is cutting right through you just to let you know winter has not gone yet. Mother Natures creatures were hungry this morning and the Seagulls have come inland searching for food.

Plans for today are normal for Friday, clean up my study, Fishc Chips and Mushy peas for lunch but the afternoon is going to be a bit different. A cousin of mine from down under is paying us a flying visit. He is on a business trip to the UK, three meetings, one in Carlisle, one in Manchester and one in London, all to be done in three days and then it is back to a land down under for another meeting on Wednesday to decide if there will be more jobs for Aussie folk. I am tired just thinking about it let alone having to do it.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwlho...feature=relmfu
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 08:36 AM

Re: Visitors Friday

(Can't remember where I took this but think it was near Fort William - perhaps Corpach)

Good Morning Bob and Everyone A beautiful morning start so far. Very clear over at Ben Lomond with the snow glistening on top of the Ben and surrounding mountains - as long as the snow on top stays there and doesn't come way over here

That will be a busy 3 days for him, Bob, and if he suffers jet lag, will be worse for him. I am sure you will get him to relax with Mr Hennessey though Hope you enjoy your fish and chips

Hope your neighbour gets out of hospital and his wife is OK as well as the wee dog, Annie, good neighbours like you are hard to come by.

Hope everyone enjoys a good day today and weather is good for everyone.

Take care and stay safe
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 08:38 AM

Good morning everyone. It seems my old FR site is back to normal so I'll be dividing my time between the two sites now.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 08:47 AM

Wow! We've started quite a beautiful trend with local photos in out Good Morning area. Love the photos all. I had a good day at the zoo yesterday shooting 175 photographs in just over an hour. I'd be satisfied with one good keeper out of the bunch but managed 4-5. That's a good day. I'll be back there again Saturday since it's Packy the elephant's 50th birthday party. I'll need to get there at least an hour before they open to get a parking place and close to the front of the long line sure to form. This is a big deal here and the weather is predicted to be beautiful. Have a great day all.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 10:36 AM

Good morning all, lovely day here, sunny and warm (so far). I agree with Bob, the pictures are a joy to look at, I'm a bit puzzled Bob, what do you buy an Elephant for his birthday?. I knew a chap who worked in Dublin zoo, he was very fond of Alice the elephant, crazy about her he was, then she died, the poor man was shattered when he came over to me in the pub, "What can I do for you Tom?" I asked. "You are in the Jewellery business Jem, do you know anyboby who wants to buy an Elephants engagement ring?"
Thanks for letting us know about your regular site Alan, hope you can get here as often as you can.
Enjoy yourselves folks.

This is my friend Horace the hippo, I asked him to keep an eye out for you all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 10:55 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning here after a foggy start.

Dog walked/shopping done and put away/sheets washed and on the line I am off to give Chloe a tidy up before doing some baking.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 11:06 AM

Good morning all, quite a mix of photo's here this morning .
Watched two rare visitors to our feeders earlier..a pair of jays. I am assuming they were performing a courtship ritual, because one was feeding the other, and it's too early for babies.
Shopping delivered and put away, now waiting for a text from the pharmacist to say medication is ready.
Got a big pot of coffee made, will be drinking that, writing letters and doing paperwork until lunchtime
For the superstitious, have a safe friday 13th and for those who are not, enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 11:33 AM

Morning folks.

Dull but mild here this morning, we've done the Tesco's shopping thing and I'm cooking chicken stir fry for lunch. Out with the dogs then for an hour and back to relax with a book in the conservatory methinks.....

Nice photos all and quite a diverse selection today, always fun to see...

Enjoy whatever you have planned...

Barry
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 01:46 PM

Neighbours son has been to say he has been moved to Freemans Hospital Newcastle for stents to be fitted, that is a relief as we were worried about Lottie. She is alright Joe says, he slept in the chair again at her house to keep her company, keith should be home tomorrow, Joe was in a day when he had his done.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 01:49 PM

What with the trauma of having windows 7 and not being able to find anything and having to sleep in the house by myself my head feels like it is going to explode!But as son said "Windows Vista has gone,get over it,!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top