Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 07:30 AM

Relax it's Thursday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZZHC...eature=related

The sun is shining mother natures flying creatures are singing and there is a small Jack Frost hanging about. Seven Ducks flew overhead trying to compete with the songs of the birds and failed miserably.

Plans for today are a quick visit to Aldi, Pound stretcher, and M&S before starting a day of relaxing, lunch is at home but still has to be christened and the afternoon will be the same as the morning but with a book and maybe Napoleon for company.

Have a great day and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Lt8cxSV3s
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 08:57 AM

Re: Relax it's Thursday

Good morning fellow members a bit cloudy here this morning with a threat of showers.

I am having baby Hannah this morning so am rushing around to get all my jobs done before she comes so I can give her my full attention

Have a pleasant day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 09:42 AM

Crinan Canal

Good Morning Bob, Meg and Everyone A bit dull and dreich start again but hope it clears up as it did yesterday. I am going to Glasgow to meet my friend for a coffee and a flies cemetry, so looking forward to that!

Beautiful photo, Bob, and I loved those clips, especially Ruby Murray - long, long time since I hear the "40 Shades of Green". Took me back to when I would go to Dublin with my late big brother and his pals - John (my brother) had a portable record player and we would take it out and that was one of the records he played on it! Ruby was a favourite of my Mum's as well! Years too since I heard the second clip! Many thanks for sharing them, Bob Loved my trip down memory lane - tears as well

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Stay safe and take care - guid fowk are scarce
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 09:49 AM

Morning all from a springlike Sherwood, where all is well at plantman towers...

Just a few odd jobs this morning and cooking liver and onions for lunch. A walk with the dogs and friends are arriving for coffee and a natter this afternoon.

Have a good day yourselves.

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 10:17 AM

Good morning all, a real old fashioned April day today, sunshine and sharp showers, maybe the weather is starting to get back to normal again, who knows. I have the whole day to myself as the wife is off shopping with her sisters, what joy!.
Take good care of yourselves folks.

Dingle peninsula, Co. Kerry. My favourite County.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 12:11 PM

Good morning all. Cloudy, sunny and rainy here
Felt a bit under the weather yesterday but ok today
Nothing planned, hubby is still tidying and sorting the shed A bit frustrating for him, only able to do a little at a time.
As I'm typing the sky has gone dark, now we have hail stones I'd better grab a brolly and rescue the master of the house
Have a good day all.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 02:16 PM

started off lovely this morning. Bright an warmer than of late but it clouded over just after lunch and the wind has got up again. Good morning at work though, took the opportunity to remove a window and put the French doors and frame in, so it can do what it likes tomorrow as I will be working indoors.

Quick question for Brandykins, what is a "flies cemetery", I assume it's some sort of bun with currants in?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 02:43 PM

Hello to everyone sunny but chilly here,

Went to the hairdressers this morning and came away looking reasonably tidy once again Did a bit of shopping on the way home and fortunately managed to dodge a couple of showers.

Enjoy your day!
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 03:03 PM

Sunny and chilly here this morning with the promise of warming up the next two days, but rain by the weekend. This is a busy 'stuck at home day' as all the daycare little ones are back, but 4 of us (myself included) have this nasty cold and don't have much energy to do anything, so... it movie on the couch day
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 04:42 PM

Hello everyone Mixed bag of weather again. Started off this morning lovely and sunny and now its gone cloudy and black skies on the horizon. There's been some terrific cloudscapes over the last few days.

Hope you've all had a good day

Here's a photo I took last night. You can just about make out my little car in the bottom corner!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top