Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 08:42 AM

Late Wednesday Morning

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISWOrI0WaLs

Late up today after a long night session with our neighbours who returned yesterday from their 90 day cruise round South America. Mother natures creatures were waiting for their breakfast when we hit the Bridle path. The farm was a hive of activity and we actually saw some people. What a difference an extra hour makes.

Plans for today now that the weekly shopping is done is to relax and enjoy whatever the day throws at us until this evening when we have friends over for drinks and some merriment.

A walk over Causey Pike

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0O9GkKg1E4
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 08:52 AM

Re: Late Wednesday Morning

Good morning to you Bob, and to all who follow later.

We've just finished the Wednesday chores, and are enjoying coffee before heading out to the garden centre to get some new bird feeders as the squirrels have almost destroyed the existing ones...

Chicken korma for lunch, a walk with the dogs and then I'll try to relax in the conservatory for a couple of hours with the papers.

Enjoy your day folks....

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 09:34 AM

Good morning fellow members a typical April day with bright spells and showers.

Lots of cleaning to do as always starting with the kitchen floor. All exciting stuff

Have a pleasant day everyone
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 11:17 AM

Good morning everybody. Lovely to see the sunshine after yesterday's rain!

I had such a horrible day yesterday, everything seemed to go wrong and I made such a huge mistake which could have been disastrous but I managed to get it sorted. It was all down to me being forgettful which is quite a worry Finally before going to bed I went to top up the cat biscuits and found a huge slug in the bowl having a feast I really must find out how they are getting in!

Am off to Dumfries shortly and if I manage to leave home earlier then I will try and stop off at a garden centre enroute.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks

shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 11:29 AM

Well its a very wet and dismal day here, other than cleaning and shopping. Not a lot to be done with all this rain. It puts a stop to most plans.
Maybe next week, when the children go back to school, we may get better weather.
Hope you all have a nice day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 11:44 AM

Good morning all, lovely and sunny over here, but I think we might have a few showers later. Marian, forgive me but I couldn't help laughing about the slug in the bowl, couldn't find a bigger bowl?, you know the M&M ad on TV, "Get in the Bowl".
Enjoy the day folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 11:59 AM

Good morning all. We had a beautiful day yesterday with the high temperature reaching 20C. Because of the great sunshine and overall quality lighting I headed for my favorite hangout, the zoo. I had a good day there, taking a reverse path and seeing animals I hadn't viewed before. It's back to rain with a chance of a thunderstorm today. That's ok because the forecasters are predicting another great weekend. Saturday is Packy's 50th birthday bash. He's the senior Indian elephant at the zoo and quite the celebrity. I'll be there for sure. Have a great day all and enjoy the weather.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 12:22 PM

Hello everyone!

It's a lovely sunny day here, still a bit on the chilly side though. I bought some more pots this morning so will hopefully complete the potting on of my plants this afternoon.

Lovely photos again, folks!

Enjoy your day!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 05:11 PM

What a super photo,he is a fine chap,looks like a boy anyway.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good morning all, lovely and sunny over here, but I think we might have a few showers later. Marian, forgive me but I couldn't help laughing about the slug in the bowl, couldn't find a bigger bowl?, you know the M&M ad on TV, "Get in the Bowl".
Enjoy the day folks.
Am so pleased I made you laugh Jem and no I don't know that advert you are referrng to. The slug was huge!! Anyhow its made me move the cat bowls into the spare room as fed of seeing the slugs, they started off small and have been getting bigger and bigger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top