Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 07:17 AM

Staying indoors Tuesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-GcP...eature=related

The rain is persisting with its intentions of filling the Lakes and most of mother natures creatures have wellies on but do frantically dash out for food then retreat back to the hedgerows.

Plans for today are to stay dry so lunch will be at home and the afternoon will be filled with a game or two of Scrabble.

Have a dry day if it is possible and get you daily exercise by

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuebK...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvdyu0bYOL8
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 09:04 AM

Re: Staying indoors Tuesday

Good morning fellow members it is what I call 'too bright too early' this morning, a sure sign of rain to come later.

The garden is looking much better after the rain,

Lots of jobs to do today and some sewing. Enjoy your day whatever you decide to do .
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 09:05 AM

Glencoe in the Autumn (took that one 3 years ago)

Good Morning Bob, Meg and All A very wet start to the day up here but, hopefully, it will clear up as it did yesterday, which became a beautiful sunny afternoon! If the rain persists, I won't be going too far afield with Loki when she takes me out

I need to go to Johnstone later on as well for some messages and for parrot food, which I forgot to get when I was in the pet shop on Saturday!!

Love those clips, Bob. The first one is funny, I love cartoon films and that cheered me up. I love Wham and that particular song, so thank you for cheering me up.

Beautiful photo as well. That mountain reminds me of Glencoe!! Many thanks for sharing the clips and piccy.

Hope you all have a lovely day today.

Take care - guid fowk are scarce
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 11:38 AM

Good morning all, the Sun is shining but dark clouds are a gathering on the horizon so I'll take my brolly with me to the local today. Nothing on the cards for today, just taking things as they come.
Enjoy your day Folks.

I'm not sure where this bridge is, I think it could be in County Mayo.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 02:23 PM

Beautiful photograph, JM! Well I should have taken my brolly with me when I was out there with Loki! It had become quite sunny and I thought perfect! So out we went, half-way between there and back it started to fall down from the heavens above and then the hailstones came down, both of us now look like a pair o' droonit rats and my hair looks like rats tails hangin' over the midden!!

Hope the rain stayed off where you are JM!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 06:59 PM

Good evening everyone, we've had a smashing day with the over for lunch, always good to see them even though they never stop eating for hours on end....

Hope all you folks enjoy what's left of the day...

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 09:57 PM

Good evening everyone, a late look-in for me!
We have had our grandchildren for the the day and have been keeping them amused indoors due to it being a wet and windy day. Took them home early evening, then stayed a couple of hours before returning home. I think the two tired out kiddies will be sound asleep in no time tonight!

Beautiful pictures again everyone....
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 09:57 PM

Left wondering who came for lunch Barry.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 11:55 PM

AB what fell is that in your photo please? It also reminds me of Glencoe Nice photos again.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
Left wondering who came for lunch Barry.
Well spotted Chippy, I must have been too excited to write "kids"....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top